The punishment

"Subhadra was the glorious wife of parth like Rukmini was the glorious wife of Dwarkadhis"- Author

Arjun came to their chamber and closed the door. Subhadra gulped in fear. Arjun looked at Subhadra angrily.

Subhadra: Bhadrey! You are gone today!*in mind*

Arjun started removing his jewelleries without talking with Subhadra.

Subhadra: Arya, will u really punish me?*cute face*

Arjun: Na devi.How can I punish you? Then whole Dwarka and Narayani sena will come to punish me. After all, u are the pampered princess of dwarka and sister of great prankster...

Subhadra: Yeah I am *proudy face*

Arjun: I won't talk with u and it's ur punishment Bhadrey.

Subhadra: *pouts*
There is no fault of jiji and mine. There is so much restrictions. Then what should we do?

Arjun ignored her and started thinking about war strategies. Subhadra was thinking what to do.

Subhadra went outside of their chamber and returned with food. Subhadra sat in front of Arjun and offered him food. Arjun looked at another side.

Subhadra: I know you are angry over me but please don't skip foods. I know you are hungry. Even I am also hungry arya. Please eat na! *side hugs*

Arjun looked at Subhadra and subhadra was looking at arjun pouring her all cuteness. Arjun smiled and took the plate of food. They started feeding each other.

Subhadra: I am sorry arya. I know you was worried for us but we were being bored.

Arjun: Yeah I know but what would happen if something bad would occur with u all? You could tell me if you wanted to go outside.

Subhadra: First of all, u was so busy and no danger can touch me also.

Subhadra told with an air of confidence and Arjun looked at her.

Subhadra: How could it happen when my invincible Savyasachi is protecting me? I know our love is so much strong that if one of us is in problem then other one also can feel because we are inseparable like sachi devi is inseparable from indradev and sridevi is inseparable from bhrata Krishna.

Arjun: You are right Bhadrey. How can I not feel when my hearts are in trouble! But don't repeat this again.

Subhadra: Okay arya.

Subhadra kept her head on his heart and Arjun caressed her head.

Next day morning,

All pandavpatnis were chatting in draupadi's room.

Draupadi: I don't know what arya is going to tell me today.

Subhadra: Nothing! He was angry but now he is okay.

Vijaya: Jiji! U able to manage bhrata but arya Sahdev was very angry. He scolded me a lot. He stopped talking with me.

Draupadi: After all, she is Krishnaanuja.We can't sneak out from palace at least for some months.

Devika: Then I also can join you. Jiji, why u didn't tell me that u will sneak out again?

Karenumati: If you would tell, I would also join.

Draupadi: We sneaked out. We didn't go to do picnic. If I would tell to u devi, u also want to join us.

At that time, a maid came and told dwarkadhis Krishna came. Draupadi and subhadra smiled.