Caring

“You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” - Arjun

Arjun was shocked to react. He hugged Subhadra tightly and kissed her crown.

Arjun: I am going to be a father! Thanks Subhadra. Thank you for giving me this happiness. *kisses her*

Subhadra: Are you really happy arya?

Arjun: Yeah, very much. Aren't you?

Subhadra: Won't it distract you from ur responsibilities?

Arjun: Responsibilities are responsibilities but we can't stop being happy for this. I am very happy and this time I will enjoy every moment of my fatherhood.

Subhadra:*Smiles*

Arjun: I am telling this to everyone. They will be happy.

Subhadra: Maybe they slept. We will tell them tomorrow.

Next day morning, Arjun told this news to everyone and everyone was very happy especially draupadi. Kunti and Draupadi hugged Subhadra tightly. This news went to Dwarka and they were also happy hearing this. Krishna and astabharya were sad also when they thought about the future but who can change the destiny. They sent many gifts to indraprasth.

From that day, Subhadra's restrictions was increased. Arjun was over possessive. Kunti and other pandavpatnis were also keeping eye over her. After some months, draupadi also got pregnant but still she was taking care of subhadra.

Arjun used to tell her different stories which will give lessons to their unborn son also. Subhadra was enjoying her pregnancy period and possessive side of her husband. Arjun was determined to stay with her this time because he couldn't take care of his 2 wives during their pregnancy.

It was 6th month of Subhadra's pregnancy. Subhadra was not feeling sleepy. She was feeling to eat something sour.

Subhadra: Arya....

Arjun: What happened? Are you okay?*sleepy tone*

Subhadra: I am hungry.

Arjun: Okay. I am bringing food.

Subhadra: Hmm bring soon.

After sometimes, Arjun returned with foods.

Subhadra: What you bring? I won't eat this. I don't want to eat deserts.

Arjun: Then what will u eat?

Subhadra: I want to eat kachori and something sour with that.

Arjun: From where I will bring?

Subhadra: I don't know. U will make.

Arjun: I can't. Eat this.

Subhadra: I won't. *pouts*

Arjun: Then keep sitting like this. I will sleep now.

Subhadra: See baby, ur father don't love you and ur mother. *caressing stomach and cries*

Arjun: But where? I love you.

Subhadra: But you don't care of me.

Arjun raised his eyebrows but didn't say cause he knows if he would say something then she will start crying more crying asking if he is trying to say she is a liar. Arjun just sheepishly smiled.

Arjun: Okay I am going. Now please stop crying.

Subhadra: Really?*grins*

Arjun: Yes!

Arjun went to the kitchen and started preparing food for Subhadra. Maids were confused seeing their commander in chief inside of the kitchen.

Maids: Prince, u should tell us what to do. We will make.

Arjun: No need. Princess Subhadra wished to eat my cooking.

Maids chuckled.

After a hour, Arjun went to his chamber and found his wife is talking with her tummy.

Subhadra: Why so late? I was waiting for you from long.

Arjun: I don't know magic Bhadrey that I would make food for you with a blink.

Subhadra: Okay. Now give me. Will you also like to eat?

Arjun: Nope.

Subhadra: Okay then I am eating.

Subhadra started eating and Arjun became a little bit tensed seeing her expression.

Arjun: How's it Bhadrey?

Subhadra: It's....

Arjun: What?

Subhadra: It's so tasty!

Subhadra kissed Arjun's cheeks keeping the food and Arjun chuckled.

Arjun: I think I have to raise two children.

Subhadra: I am not a children at all. *rolls eyes*
Ahhh......*holding stomach*

Arjun: What happened?

Subhadra: Your son is kicking me.

Arjun touched Subhadra's tummy and kissed it.

Arjun: Hello baby! Please come soon. But don't disturb ur mother now. She is very tired now. I love you. *caressing Subhadra's tummy*

Subhadra: I think u forgot it's mother. After hearing about ur baby's arrival, u don't love me anymore. *fake sadness*

Arjun: I love both my sons and their mothers.*hugs Subhadra*