Prologue

"People can separate us physically but our souls are inseparable"- Subhadra

Many years passed after the deadly war of kurukshetra. Many bloodshed happened but it's effect was still lasting for someone. Samrat parikshit was rulling over the aryavart and dharma was well established now but no one still could forget that war. After all, many people had sacrificed their lives to establish dharma. How people can forget them? Many mothers lost their sons, many women lost their husbands, daughters lost their fathers and the kuru vansh was destroyed.

Lord Krishna saved parikshit with his divine powers. He was the only survivor of kuruvansh after the war.

In forest,

A old woman was sitting in a hut and chanting narayan's name. Through seeing her body structure and face, no one can guess her age. Her beauty was still illusionary and unmatched. If anyone will think, he age is below 20, he can't be called blind. A fake smile was in her face and it was none other than Kuru rajmata Subhadra.  She guided her grand son parikshit many years and some months ago, she retired to the forest with her sisters and daughter in law uttara. But her heart was still resting in the 16th year of her life when she met with Arjun. She met with Arjun and they got married. After some years, their Abhimanyu came and a happy life they were leading but that didn't last long. After dyut sabha, they were never happy and after 13years of that, she lost her son. Her maternal family cursed and she lost them after 36years. She wanted to die but become strong for her family and especially for her daughter in law. Whenever subhadra sees uttara, her heart aches because she was only 14 years old when she lost her parents, brothers and husband even her son was also died but her brother saved her grand son. After that, uttara was only alive for her son and subhadra also found her lost son on uttara and parikshit. Kurukshetra war sowed the seeds of destruction in her life. At first, she lost her only son abhimanyu, then gandhari cursed yaduvansh and her maternal family left her after 36 years of that war. She was broken again. Then her husband Arjun and sister draupadi also left her alone and she was guiding parikshit. Now parikshit was a experienced ruler, so she decided to pass her last few days in the forest with her sisters.

With time, draupadi, nakul, sahdev, karenumati and vijaya left this sinful world. Now subhadra was waiting for her own freedom. She was tired after seeing so many deads. Her eyes were not ready to more deaths.

It was a gloomy day and looking at the lamp which was for arjun's life, Rajmata Subhadra was counting the last days of her life. After pandavas and panchali's departure, subhadra had enlightened 6 inextinguishable lamps. With time, 3 of them extinguished. Now it was well known for her that this cursed life of her is going to come to an end.

With the end of their life, her pain and lifetime struggle will be also ended forever and no one can separate her from her Partha and her family.

Subhadra: Arya...*pale smile*
Oh bhratashree! Oh narayan! At last, u heard me. U are going to fulfil my wish.*teary eyes and faintly smiles*

Uttara, valandhara and devika looked at subhadra. Devika and valandhara sadly smiled. Uttara remembered draupadi's words when they left for mahaprasthan.

Uttara: Mata! I think I will be orphan once again. U are also going to leave me.

Subhadra: I am always with u putri. I am tired putri and I want to leave this painful world only. After my departure,I hope u all will also find the way of salvation soon. *coldly smiles*

Subhadra was recalling her past days

Subhadra was recalling her past days. Her life wasn't less than a fairy tale as the princess of dwarka but no fairy tales lasts long.

Subhadra remembered how everything started. She can't blame arjun but she was blaming her cursed fate. A lone tear escaped from bharati's eyes.

It was her wedding day

It was her wedding day. The greatest warrior was smitten by her beauty and he was determined to get his love.......