Subhadra's birthday

"Family where life begins and love never ends"- Draupadi

After 2 days,

Subhadra woke up early in the morning as usual. She went to the royal kitchen but draupadi oust her from there saying that it's her kitchen and it's her wish whom she will give permission to come here. Subhadra was shocked seeing draupadi's rude behaviour. She looked at other pandavpatnis and their behaviour was also cold towards her.

Subhadra: What happened? Have I committed any mistake?*confuses look*

No pandavpatnis answered her and keep working.

She went to the royal court and she was trying to talk with her husband and brothers but they were also ignoring her showing different excuses.

Subhadra become sad and went to kunti's chamber. Kunti told her that she is busy and can't talk with her now. Subhadra was going to talk with pandavsuts. Shatanik told that they can't talk or play with her as their mothers forbidden them.

Subhadra become more sad and went outside of the palace and she was shedding tears and talking with birds.

Subhadra: See, no one is talking with me. Who knows what happened to everyone? You all will talk with me na?* sad face*

Pandavas and their wives were feeling bad seeing this but what to do? It's for her happiness

Pandavas and their wives were feeling bad seeing this but what to do? It's for her happiness. If Subhadra would stay here, they won't be able to give her surprise.

It was evening and subhadra was sitting in front of river bank and shedding tears. At that time, valandhara came in front of the river bank and called her.

Valandhara: Bhadrey, come to the palace. It's already evening. U will fall ill.

Subhadra: Who cares jiji? *sad*

Valandhara: I told u to come and it means u have to come

Valandhara: I told u to come and it means u have to come. No more questions.

Subhadra returned to the palace sadly

She was shocked after entering inside of the palace. Whole palace were decorated beautifully and everyone was standing in the hall. Subhadra went inside and everyone shouted together "Happy birthday Subhadra." Even her family members from dwarka also came to meet with her. Astabharya and Revati hugged their dear sister in law tightly.

Subhadra was shocked and tears were falling from her eyes. Draupadi hugged her tightly and wiped her tears. Subhadra hugged her family members. She was very happy seeing them after long time.

Draupadi: You shouldn't shed tears like this. You should be the happiest person today.

Subhadra: What was that in the morning?

Devika: It was our plan. If we won't behave like this, u would never go outside and we could never give you surprise.

Subhadra: That means that's all  was drama. You all scared me, guys.

Upapandavas: Sorry for our behaviour mata. U love us so much. So we were also a part of ur surprise planning.

Subhadra widened her arms and all children hugs her tightly.

Subhadra: Mata also loves you all, my sons!

Pandavas: We are sorry Bhadrey.

Kunti: Draupadi, Yudhisthir, go and do the veneration of narayan. Then we will celebrate Subhadra's birthday.

Draupadi: Mata, today not me, Arya arjun and subhadra will do the veneration as today our Subhadra is special.

Subhadra was on the cloud nine. Happiness was beaming on her eyes.

Subhadra: Is it any dream? You all love me so much?

Yudhistir: Yeah sis. You are very special for us.

Arjun and subhadra smiled and went ahead to completed the veneration. Subhadra looked at Arjun who was looking at her with love and admiration.

Kunti fed Subhadra kheer. Everyone especially Subhadra was enjoying the day. It was one of the best day in her life. In Dwarka also, her birthday was celebrated in a grand way but this time, it was more special.