Knowing soul sisters

"Sisters are supposed to be people you're close to, aren't they

"Sisters are supposed to be people you're close to, aren't they. You may not like them much, but you're still close to them"- Subhadra

Arjun and subhadra was staying in pushkar. One day, arjun and subhadra was talking and at that time, she thought it's right time to clear her doubts.

Arjun: Bhadrey, where are you lost? Any problem?

Subhadra: Actually, I have some doubts or u can say my curiosity also. I heard I have 3 jijis but I don't know much about them. I heard they all are excellent princesses. I want to know more about them.

Arjun: Okay. Then listen from me. Panchali is our common wife and first wife. She is fireborn and known for her incomparable beauty. As panchali is dark skinned, she is known as Krishnaa. She is shame for that fair skinned princesses who are arrogant. She is fierce like fire, calm like water. She is very sweet, loving, kind and sacrificial. Uloopi is nagkanya and she is also heavenly beautiful and very loving. Chitrangada is my 3rd wife and she is a role model for every woman. She is not only loving and beautiful even a great warrior also. She is the heiress of the throne of Manipur. I love all of them more than myself.

Subhadra smiled remembering about them. It's not like that she was completely unaware about them but she wanted to know her husband's feelings for them. She can remember Draupadi's loving embrace and then Uloopi and Chitrangada's sisterly affection towards her when they came to meet with her.

Arjun: What happened Subhadrey? What was you thinking?

Subhadra: Arya! As much I understand I am nothing in front of them. Then why did you marry me? U didn't take Uloopi and Chitrangada with u but I am going with u. Will draupadi accept me?

Arjun: Priye Bhadrey, it's not like that I left both of them willingly. Uloopi and Chitrangada both are very dearer to me but I can't take them with me because they have responsibilities towards their maternal kingdoms also and u are not less than them. Ur beauty is angelic and it's from another world. Like one can't compare draupadi's beauty, no one can compare ur beauty also. I fall for u seeing ur intelligence and dedication. I am incomplete without my all 4 wives and I love all of them equally. U and my other wives are blessings in my life. You all are my strength. Maybe Panchali would be angry over me because I didn't tell her and got married 3 times when she is waiting for me for 12 years but she will never deny to accept u because she accepted her co wives and loved them like her younger sister. If you can win her heart, she will love u like a mother and pamper u like a elder sister and I believe u can do this.

Arjun cupped Subhadra's face and Subhadra smiled. Subhadra fell in love with her husband again today seeing his love and dedication for his all wives and maybe that's why he is her brother Krishna's favourite friend. Like her brother never differentiated between his wives, he also didn't. Maybe, they couldn't stay with him so much but they are still with him in his heart.

On the other side,
Draupadi heard this news.