Blissful moments

"Everyone have different perspectives about rain

"Everyone have different perspectives about rain. For some people, it's blessing and for some, it's curse"- Subhadra

Draupadi and Subhadra facepalmed themselves. Draupadi glared her little son and he passed a confusing smile. Everyone looked at them with shock and Krishna sarcastically smiled. Subhadra and draupadi passed a embarrassing smile.

Krishna: Maharaj yudhisthir, I can see queens are very naughty in indraprasth. U should control them king. See, they are doing mischiefs with guests also.

Yudhisthir: What I can say keshav? They are your sisters and I don't think I should interfere between brother and sisters.

Draupadi: Yes sakha, we are ur sisters and sisters can do anything with brother. Arya is also telling.

Subhadra:I agree with jiji.

Krishna: So, both of u made team against me so soon. Subhadrey, u forgot me after seeing panchali. It's not fair.

Arjun: Not against you only, even me too.

Draupadi and subhadra giggled. Krishna and others also laughed.

Krishna: Hmm,I can see I have to handle two now.

Devika: I think u forgot us.

Valandhara: We are also ur sisters.

Krishna: Yes, u all are my beloved sisters.

After 15 days,
Krishna went to dwarka. Subhadra was badly missing her brother. So, she took his flute and started playing this.

Other pandavas and panchali slept early today as they were tired

Other pandavas and panchali slept early today as they were tired. Only arjun was awake and he was making war strategies in his study room. Hearing the music tune, he went to the royal garden and enjoying it. He was looking at Subhadra who was looking very beautiful. Subhadra didn't notice Arjun. Her focus was over playing the flute.

Suddenly, rain started and subhadra was dancing

Suddenly, rain started and subhadra was dancing. Arjun went there.

Arjun: Subhadra, u shouldn't drench like this. Come with me.

Subhadra: No, I want to drench.

Arjun: It's first rain of this year. It's not good. Come with me.

Subhadra: But....

Arjun: Shut up. Just follow me.

Subhadra: *pouts and follows arjun*

Subhadra and Arjun went to their chamber and Arjun told Subhadra to change her clothes. Subhadra pouted and sat over chair as she was angry over arjun

Arjun: It's for ur well being. U are still a child Subhadra.

Arjun was also changing his clothes as he was drenched fully. Subhadra looked at her handsome husband and he was looking so hot that Subhadra wasn't able to remove her eyes from him. Subhadra was ogling over his hot well built body.

Arjun noticed her gaze and mischievously smiled.

Arjun: Bhadrey, it's not good to see any man like this. Who knows what can happen?

Subhadra felt embarrassed and lowered her gaze. Cold breezes were coming from window and Subhadra shivered. Arjun went close to her and covered her body with his dry angvastra removing her saree. Feeling arjun's touch and warm breaths, current ran through her veins.

Arjun: I think I have to change ur clothes also. *mischievously smiles*

Subhadra: Arya....I mean rajkumar Arjun I don't need ur help.*fake anger

Suddenly, lightening began

Subhadra: Please don't leave me. I only need ur company arya.*hugs Arjun tightly.

Subhadra unknowingly rubbed her cold body with his warm one. Arjun detached her from himself and took the taste of her petal lips. Arjun carried her to the bed and make her laid there. Arjun was looking at his wife's lotus eyes which was over him and full of desire. Subhadra was also seeing him and subhadra's anger was changing into passion. She got up and kissed arjun's cheeks. Subhadra laid and Arjun laid over her. Soon, their dresses and jewelleries gathered in floor as arjun doesn't like a rob also in his own or partner's body during intimacy. Subhadra and Arjun was lost in each other. The blissful night bring blissful moments also for this young couple.