Soul sisters

"A queen always turn pain into power"- Draupadi

Arjun: Bhadrey! Have you gone mad? You are the gem of Dwarka. If you will dress up yourself like a milkmaid, then it surely going to be the insult of yadavas.

Subhadra: Not at all arya. We, Yadavas, are not like other kingdoms. They definitely won't take it as insult. And Maharani is much elder than me, I don't have any problem to bow down in front of her.

Arjun: But you can go in royal dresses too?

Subhadra: If I will go like a queen in these heavy jewelleries and dressed, she can think I came to challenge her.

Arjun:*looking at Subhadra*

Subhadra:*keeps palm over Arjun's hands* Bhratashree says, where weapons can't work, softness and innocence works for sure.

Arjun was still looking at Subhadra and Subhadra smiled.

Subhadra went to draupadi's chamber in a maid's disguise. Gaining Courage, she told draupadi's maid that she wants to meet with the queen. Maid went inside and took permission from draupadi. Subhadra went inside and greeted Kunti and Draupadi with shivering hands. Draupadi stood seeing the Yadava maiden. Her eyes were large and coppery red. She had a slender waist with a divine aura. The virtuous and virgin daughter of Rohini was looking extremely beautiful and faultless in those attires too. The queen of Sakraprasth understood it can't be a ordinary human but someone else.

Draupadi: Who are you?

Subhadra: Oh queen of pandavas heart and indraprasth, please accept this gopalika's greetings. I am dwarkadhis Krishna's sister and Arjun's wife. But I am ur maid from now.

Draupadi: So u are Subhadra! Why u will be my maid when you are a princess and came here as a queen?

Subhadra: No maharani. I am not here to take your place and I can't do this also. I am a milkmaid and I am here to serve u. Your husband brought me to serve u. I am here to make my place in ur heart. Please accept me as your maid.

Draupadi looked at her and her hazel doe shaped eyes met with subhadra's lotus eyes. subhadra looked down and she was a little bit nervous also. The anger in draupadi's eyes changed into kindness and fiery gaze softened and the bitter feelings in her heart changed into love and affection. Draupadi looked at the young Yadava princess. Subhadra was a little bit scared seeing draupadi's gaze. She closed her eyes. Draupadi was examining her from head to toe. It's true that Draupadi already accepted her as sister when she saw her first time in Dwarka. Though, at that time, Subhadra was a little girl only. Now, she came as he co wife. But can this change her feelings? And how can Govind's sister be her rival?

Draupadi found tears are gathering in Dwarkaratna's beautiful copper eyes. Her heart melted seeing this.

The next moment, subhadra was shocked. Draupadi pulled her in embrace.

Cold gentle breezes were blowing and this hug have no hatred only affection

Cold gentle breezes were blowing and this hug have no hatred only affection. Subhadra was hesitating at first but hugged back. Subhadra remembered arjun's words.

Draupadi: Subhadrey, now I understood why arya loved u and u are more beautiful than I think. Arya is really lucky. Now he got another beautiful wife and Bhadrey u don't need to be my maid. U are the pride of dwarka and I am sure that u will make proud us also.

Subhadra smiled. Yes! She turned victorious. She won the heart of the fireborn.

Subhadra: Please forgive me maharani.

Draupadi: Don't u think maharani is a very much formal call for sisters? I am ur brother's sakhi and that means I am ur elder sister. U should call me jiji. U will call na?

Subhadra:Sure jiji.Did you forgive us? I never wanted to hurt you. Even I didn't know also about this plan of bhrata Krishna and arya. I am sorry jiji.

Draupadi looked at Subhadra's eyes which was full of repentance and guilt. Draupadi smiled at her innocence and hugged her tightly.

Draupadi: Oh Yadhavi! You don't have to ask forgiveness. I was never angry over you. I am never angry over arya too because he got married with u. Like Bhaismi accepts her co wives like sisters, I also accept my co wives as sister and there is no place of jealousy in our relationship. Like I love my sisters, they also loves me very dearly. Oh Bhadra! I am not sad because he got married with you but I am sad cause the son of Pritha didn't ask me or tell me about this marriage. I got to know from others which hurted me. Without me, everyone knows this. It made me feel I am not from his close ones. But if he would tell me, I would never stop him from marrying u.

Subhadra understood why draupadi was angry and a woman like Draupadi who loves her husbands more than herself can never be angry over them who loves her husband. She was angry because Arjun was returning with a wife when he was arriving after 12 years and that also without queen's knowledge.

Subhadra: He thought u will feel hurt. When we were in pushkar, he used to praise u and tell me about u and other jijis. U all are his souls. Like Radha always resides in my brother's heart, you also reside in your husband's heart. If you was away also, his love and respect for you didn't decrease but more increased.

Draupadi: You are really Govind's sister. After talking with you, my restless heart really got peace.
Ohh, come with me.

Draupadi hold Subhadra's hands.

Subhadra: Jiji! Where are you taking me?

Draupadi: Just come with me. Then you can see yourself.

Draupadi pulled Subhadra by hands and gave her red silk sari and jewelleries. Then the fierce queen of pandavas herself adorned Subhadra like a queen. She was talking with subhadra like she knows her from ages. Subhadra was feeling that draupadi is her own elder sister or a 2nd mother. They were discussing about various matters and each other's likes or dislikes.

All were tensed outside and thinking what is happening inside. Arjun was waiting for them from hours. At last, he went inside of panchali's room and found his 2 wives laughing together and chatting.