Recap: Abduction

"When I saw her first time, I lost my heart and I couldn't think anything without her"- Arjun

Author's pov,
It was last year of arjun's exile and arjun was staying in dwarka as a saint. It was dwarka princess subhadra's wedding today and arjun was in love with her which was only known by Krishna.

Subhadra's pov,

Finally my wedding day came and my fiance is hastinapur's crown prince duryodhan. Dau fixed our marriage without my consent. Maybe he decided it for my well being. Though I don't want to marry duryodhan but what I can do? I can't oppose dau as he is not only my brother, one kind of father figure also. If I will say also, I don't think anyone will agree with me as I am in love with a saint and I don't he loves me or not. I know that saint is prince arjun but he already got married 3 times and they all are amazing.

"Bhadrey "- a voice called me. I know it's my brother's voice.

Subhadra: Pranam bhrata Krishna.

Krishna: Bhadrey, today is a big day in ur life and I think u should take blessings from mahadev.

Subhadra: I already completed mahadev's veneration.

Krishna: Not in the palace, u should go to somnath temple. Lord chandra got a new life there and maybe mahadev will bless you also for ur new life. *mysterious smiles*

I looked at my brother's face and seeing his mysterious smile, I clearly understood something is going to happen but what

Krishna: What are you thinking? Won't u go?

Subhadra: I am going bhratashree.

Krishna: Don't think so much. Your wedding is going to create history.

Subhadra:*frowns*

Krishna: *serene smiles*

I agreed to go because I trust him more than myself and I believe if something is going to happen, it's for my well being.

I took permission from dau and left for somnath temple with my maids. I don't know why but I was having a strange feeling. I was feeling someone is keeping eyes over me but who have the dare to do that? My heart was saying that something is going to happen which will change my life.

Author's pov,
When the whole aryavart's king and princes were feeling envious  on Duryodhan's fortune. Someone decided to change his fortune and he was determined to get the copper eyed one. He was none other than the handsome commander in chief of Indraprasth and the third son of Kunti, Arjun. Arjun was following her with a chariot. After she finished her veneration, she came out. At that time, Arjun hold her hands and grabbed her in his arms lifting her in his chariot. Subhadra was shocked to react and her maids were also shocked. Arjun started driving the chariot. Subhadra's maids were shouting "Ohh kaunteya, what are you doing? Where are you taking our princess?" But they couldn't do anything. Subhadra's bodyguards also couldn't raise their weapons as the kidnapper was vijaya himself. They all went to the palace of Dwarka.

Soon that news went to balram and he was very angry hearing about subhadra's abduction by Arjun.