Pregnancy

“A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” —Subhadra

After some days,

Krishna and his wives were going back to Dwarka. Subhadra was sad.

Krishna: Don't be sad Bhadrey. We will come again. By the way, when we will hear good news?

Subhadra: Meaning?

Satyabhama: You are still so naive! Meaning, when we will see a little one in your arms!*teasing*

Subhadra: Bhabhi!!!*blushing*

Kalindi: See, someone is blushing.

Jambavati went to Subhadra and hold her hands.

Jambavati: Bhadrey, a child is epitome of husband and wife's love. If you will take a child, it will remember you of ur husband and u can pass ur seeing his face.

Jambavati told Subhadra knowing their future. Arjun and subhadra was a little bit perplexed.

Rukmini: Jambavati is right Bhadrey. See, Arjun is a warrior and he will have to go to war. So, if a child will come it will help u in passing ur time. *cups Subhadra's face*

Subhadra smiled and hugged their for the last time.

After some days,

Subhadra took little shrutsen in her arms and Arjun saw it. Seeing this, Arjun was thinking how she will look with own child but he declined this thinking Subhadra herself is very young to conceive.

Like this 3 month passed. Subhadra was passing her dreamy days. Arjun was her soul, kunti was mother, yudhistir, draupadi and devika was 2nd parents for her. Devika gave birth a son named yaudheya. When she took little yaudheya in her arms, she could feel motherhood. Subhadra was also wishing to be a mother but she declined that as arjun was very busy and it can create load over him.

Arjun was passing his days with draupadi from past some days.

He left for a war with other pandavas. Except yudhistir and pandavpatnis, no one was in indraprasth.

After arjun's departure,

One morning, Subhadra was sleeping peacefully but disturbed by sudden cramps on her stomach. She ran to outside to vomit.

Draupadi noticed this and she was quite tensed seeing her condition. Arjun was also not in indraprasth. She went to Subhadra and started rubbing her back. After sometimes, she stopped vomiting.

Draupadi: Bhadrey, go to ur chamber. I am calling the vaidya.

Subhadra: No need jiji. I am fine.

Draupadi: I can see how much fine you are.

Subhadra: I am okay jiji. Please don't be worried for me. Maybe there was some problems in digestion. If I will take some rest I will be okay. Don't need to call vaidya.

Draupadi nodded.

Subhadra was falling ill day by day especially in the morning. Though the reason was well known to her, she was happy but still unhappy. She was thinking maybe the father of 2 sons won't be so much happy. Draupadi and other wives of pandavas noticed it but Subhadra ignored this matter giving various excuses. Even kunti also asked her if she is okay and she had hidden this.

Finally, the day came when pandavas will return. All pandavpatnis were very happy but subhadra was lost in her own thoughts. At the queens were welcoming their husbands gladly, Arjun went to subhadra and he thought maybe he will receive a warm welcome from her but nothing happened like that. She was looking down.

Draupadi: Bhadrey, arya returned after so many days. Won't u welcome him?

Subhadra smiled and took the plate from draupadi's hands. Her hands were shivering and the plate was going to fall but arjun hold it.

Bheem: What happened sis? I don't think u are okay.

Yudhistir: Yes I am calling raj vaidya.

Subhadra: No need bhratashree. I am completely fine. I need some rest maybe.

Draupadi: No, u are not. I can see ur condition.

Arjun: Meaning? What happened to her, Krishnaa?

Subhadra: Nothing; I am fine. You was not here and that's why I was tensed.

Arjun: Okay. Now I came and will take care of u.

Everyone nodded and subhadra went to her chamber. At night, Arjun came to subhadra's chamber and found her sleeping. Arjun was a little bit shocked as he knows she never sleeps so early.

Next day,

Subhadra was walking in the garden and at that time, Arjun came and hugged her from back. Subhadra removed arjun's hands and looked at him.

Subhadra: What happened arya? Do you need anything?

Arjun: Yeah my wife.

Subhadra: I will talk with u tomorrow. I am feeling sleepy now. *yawns*

Subhadra ran from there and Arjun also followed her.

Arjun : Subhi, I know something had happened.

Subhadra: Nothing arya. I think u are hungry. I am bringing food for u.

Arjun: Why are you ignoring me like this?

Subhadra: Where? I am not.

Subhadra brought food for arjun and she was going from here but arjun pulled her towards him. Subhadra lowered her gaze.

Arjun: What happened Bhadrey? Tell me at least. I am your husband.

Subhadra: I am telling na I am fine. Why are you all doubting me like this?

Arjun: Because, we know u can take care of us but not urself. Now, leave this all and eat with me.

Subhadra: No, I am not hungry.

Arjun: Shut up. I will feed you.

Arjun was going to feed her but she ran outside holding her mouth. After sometimes, she returned. Arjun made  Subhadra sit over his lap.

Arjun: I know you are hiding something. If you will not tell I will call rajvaidya. Tell me what happened?

Subhadra: I am okay.

Arjun: Rajvaidya will tell. I am calling panchali and will tell her to sit with u.

Subhadra: No need arya.

Arjun: Then tell what happened.

Subhadra: I.... a...m pregnant arya.... *closing eyes*