First day in Indraprasth

"If you yourself will smile, then you can make smile others too"- Subhadra

At early morning,

Subhadra woke up at first and went to complete her veneration. After that, she went to royal kitchen where other pandavpatnis were cooking. She greeted her elder sisters and they also greeted her with a mischievously smile. Subhadra understood that she is going to be teased again.

Draupadi: How was ur first night in indraprasth Bhadrey?

Devika: Is it a question to ask jiji? Obviously devarji had taken a good care of our Bhadrey, right?

Subhadra: Jiji....*blushes*

Valandhara: We understood everything Bhadrey by seeing ur beetroot red cheeks.

Karenumati: It means bhrata pampered jiji a lot. *giggles*

At that time, kunti entered in kitchen. All pandavpatnis greeted her.

Kunti: What is happening here putriyon?

Subhadra: Mata! U came here at right time!

Kunti: Huh?

Subhadra: All jijis were teasing me. *pouts*

Kunti: What I can say here? It's their right. I can't help u today.

Subhadra pouted when other pandavpatnis passed a teasing smile.

As it was Subhadra's first day in indraprasth, she has to cook for her in laws. Other pandavpatnis were helping her. After cooking, she went to the dining room where all pandavas and their children waiting for the food.

Subhadra was serving food to them.

Bheem: Serve soon, Bhadrey!I can't wait anymore. It's smell is so good. I am feeling more hungry.

Subhadra smiled and served food to Bheem at first.

Bheem: Now, serve ur husband. He was waiting for food from long.

Nakul: No bhrata Bheem; bhrata arjun was not waiting for the food but waiting for the person who made this delicious food. *teasing smiles*

Subhadra looked at Arjun and shyly smiled. Arjun also smiled.

Subhadra: Let me serve u now, bhrata Nakul!

Nakul: Okay bhabhi! I want to taste ur delicious food.

Subhadra: Without tasting, how can u say it's delicious?

Nakul: It's smell is saying this and we all know about the virtues of the princess of dwarka.

Subhadra smiled and served food to Nakul and other pandavas. Then she went to Arjun. Arjun was looking at his beautiful wife.

Subhadra: Arya! Do you need more?

Arjun:*nods without hearing properly*

Subhadra kept serving and Arjun was not saying anything. Subhadra asked him many times but Arjun nodded in affirmative. Other pandavas and Subhadra were shocked and they were thinking if he would be able to able to eat this.

Bheem: Jun... I think u are very hungry today. See, u took more than me.

Arjun: Hmm.*looking at Subhadra*

Nakul mischievously smiled understanding his brother is not in this world.

Nakul: I think bhrata is not in this world. *pushing Arjun*

Arjun came to his senses.

Arjun:What happened kul? What were you saying?

Bheem: U didn't hear anything?*raises eyebrows*

Arjun: Were u saying anything?*confuses*

Sahdev: Where was you bhrata? Bhabhi Subhadra asked you so many times.

Arjun: What?

Devika: I think devarji was here but not his heart. *teasing smiles*

Nakul: Yes, he was thinking about bhabhi.*mischievously smiles*

Arjun:*glares*

Nakul: Don't stare at me but look at ur plate at first!

Arjun looked at his plate and he was quite shocked.

Arjun: Who will eat so much food?

Subhadra: You!

Arjun: What?I can't.

Draupadi: Subhadra asked u many times but u told and wasting food is a sin.

Arjun: But....

Draupadi: U can do a thing. Share half with Subhadra. Bhadrey, sit with ur arya. He will feed you today.

Subhadra: But jiji...how can I eat before you?

Arjun: Panchali; Bhadrey; come here and sit with me. Today I want to feed my both wives. And it's long I feed my best friend, my panchali with my own hands. 

Panchali and Subhadra smiled. Panchali and Subhadra sat beside him in his two sides.

Arjun took a morsel and feed it to panchali and then took another morsel to feed Subhadra. Then Subhadra and Draupadi feed Arjun. Like that, they feed each other.

After eating, everyone went to their works and they were fulfilling their own responsibilities. Subhadra also came to her chamber and she was being bored alone. She was swinging and remembering her past memories in dwarka. In dwarka, she could go here and there and there was no restrictions but here is so much restrictions. She can't go outside also. Even arjun is also busy here. In dwarka, he used to pass time with her but how can she forget he is commander in chief here! He have so many duties to fulfil as he was not here from so many years.

After sometimes, draupadi came to her chamber and sat beside her. Subhadra greeted her elder sister.

Draupadi: What happened subhadra? What are you thinking? Do you need anything?

Subhadra: I am missing my home, Dwarka.

Draupadi: Didn't u like Indraprasth? Aren't we ur own family members?

Subhadra: Yes I loved indraprasth and u all a lot.

Draupadi: Ohh. So what happened? I know you are missing them but it's ur home now, Bhadrey.

Subhadra: In indraprasth, there is so much restrictions. But in Dwarka, there was no restrictions. *pouts*

Draupadi: It's very enjoyable when someone break this restrictions.

Subhadra: Meaning? Did you break?

Draupadi: Yeah, many times and today I will break with u.

Subhadra: How? Everyone will easily recognise us and would tell bhratas and arya.

Draupadi: You are so innocent, Bhadrey! What do you think we will go out like this? *mischievously smiles*