𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: Battle To The Death [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

Start from the beginning

"M-My leg." Cassie sucked in a breath of air, clutching at her limb right above the impact. Gwen followed, frowning at the injury.

"We're not losing Earth's newest Avenger today." Harley mumbled to try and lighten the mood.

Kate moved around her body to crouch at her left. "We have to pull it out..."

Cassie whimpered, shaking her head. Teddy peered up at him. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I can heal her, Hulkling. I can use the same stuff Tony did on Bruce. Then, when this... clash of the titans is over. We can get her back to the base and patch her up properly." Harley rambled and Kate pursed her lips before reluctantly nodding. "Now give me your belt."

"No, it has all my gadgets." Kate shook her head.

"Just throw Harley the bone here, Hawkeye 2.0!" Gwen hissed, glancing at Cassie with worried eyes. "We're losing time."

Kate unclipped her belt, handing it to Harley. Harley then offered it to Cassie. "Now bite down on this. It's gonna hurt like hell."

Cassie silently cried, biting down hard onto the leather. Kate moved so her lap was cradling her head. Gwen grabbed Cassie's right hand while Kate took the other as Teddy and Harley get ready to pull.

"Ready?" Teddy asked airily, barely looking at Harley. Harley nodded and Cassie shook her head. "1, 2, 3!"

Harley and Teddy pulled the rebar with their combined strength as Cassie's head snapped back as she screamed through the belt in obliterating pain. Iron Lad and Hulkling tried their best to do it in a swift motion.

"TADASHI?" Harley asked in a hush when the rebar was finally out.

"No vitals punctured." The AI responded and the four teenagers let out a sight of relief.

Harley now used his tech to patch Cassie's thigh as best he could. Cassie fell limply against Kate's lap and the girls saw Cassie's face slightly reddened and her forehead coated with sweat.

"Open." Kate said in a soft voice, grabbing the belt and returning it to her waist.

"We gotta go help Braedey." Cassie huffed as the massive pain now started to subside. "He's in trouble."

"We can't." Teddy said grimly as he looked out towards the battlefield. "This is Braedey's fight."

~*~*~

Back with Thanos, he was thrown against the remains of the Avengers Compound by Maximus Kong as he turned into Titanus, who now rammed the Titan through the building and out the other side, and they both tumbled across the battlefield.

As Dropkick started to get back up, he turned back into Braedey, who now has multiple small cuts on his face, a trickle of Energon blood coming out of his mouth, and a small bruise on his forehead. Thanos had multiple cuts on his face, dents in his armour and his left arm was broken. And, shockingly, he was still standing.

"Now this is the sight I've longed to see," Thanos mocked, despite the pain as Braedey struggled to stand up straight with anger in his eyes. "I hope they remember you."

Braedey looked at Thanos. "No, I hope they remember you. I've beaten you once before when you sent Supergiant, and I will do so again."

"No, you will not. You can't stop the inevitable." Thanos mocked back.

"Destiny isn't all set in stone." Braedey said as he transformed into Soundwave, then into Ultimate Soundwave and sending the loudest sonic scream at the mad titan, sending him flying through multiple debris piles. Before Thanos could get back up, Ultimate Soundwave, who transformed into Bowler, hits Thanos as a steel spiked cannonball before transforming into Leobreaker and slashed the mad titan multiple times with his energy claws before turning into Predaking who grabbed Thanos by the neck and thrown him into the air. Thanos screamed as he kept going up with Transformer in his Predacon dragon form as he breathed a jet of hot fire from his mouth before turning into Titanus, then into Ultimate Titanus.