"No matter what your tits look like baby, they're beautiful and mine. Because you do have nice tits and they indicate when you're turned on, even now" Overhaul used between his fingers to pinch my nipples a bit too harsh that made me yelp in pain but even then, fuck I love it.

Overhaul leaned down and his mouth latched onto my breast, sucking on it as his hand is massaging and pinching my other breast. His teeth grazed on my nipple, obviously teasing me with pain but he nippled on it, giving me both pain and sexual pleasure. He must've gotten bored because he crawled down but sucking onto my body, as if he wants everyone who even sees a glance at my skin, that I'm already marked and taken. He stopped at my panty line with his thumbs digging into my pants and slowly pushing them down.
I felt him sit back onto his knees and placing my legs onto his shoulders but spreading my thighs. It's hard to tell if he's staring at my whole body or my pussy because I literally cannot see him and with him being agonizing slow, it's frustrating me and making me feel so small and vulnerable, even making my body tremble from the intensity of how much power he holds over me.

He massaged on my left thigh and kissed near my knee, slowly moving inwards and as he did he started sucking onto my inner thigh. He moved even closer that now, I can feel his breath onto my panties. He dropped my legs to the side and guided them to spread apart.

"You have such cute panties on Y/n, if not mistaken, I take it as in you were going to see someone?" He asked as he fiddled with my panty line.

I shook my head as I realized, I didn't know this really is taking a toll on me because my breathing was getting heavier and I'm pretty sure my pussy is soaking.

"N-no, I wasn't. I promise. I just really like these panties. I swear, they're my favorite" I gulped.

"Favorite, you say? How sad" He then ripped off my panties and I felt him lower himself.

I was going yell at him for that but his tongue lathered around my clit and catching my breath into a moan. His tongue kept lapping onto my clit while he slid his two fingers inside, curving them to hit my g-spot almost immediately and kept pumping his fingers that it felt too much already, I can feel that same feeling forming below my stomach and Kai hasn't slowed his pace, either. I felt myself cumming soon and Kai had noticed because he moaned into my clit then lightly sucked on it, making the situation worse, or better? I then came onto his fingers and he didn't stop. My legs are shaking from my clit being sensitive and his tongue circling around it and still sucking it; i arch my back to pull away from him but he used free hand to grip onto my hip to pull my clit back onto his lips. I hear him groan as he pulled his fingers out, only for him to stick his tongue inside and using his thumb in a circular motion over my clit.

"Fucking, my god y/n. You taste so fucking delicious. If I knew before, I'd have to eat you in that car" He growls as his tongue trailed up back onto my clit without pulling away.

Now my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I felt another high coming, soon after cumming onto his fingers again.

"Darling, stop shaking your legs and let me eat in peace" he mumbled as he proceeded to suck onto my sensitive clit.

I'm breathing heavily at this point, moaning even louder that Kai's subordinates are probably hearing but even then i can't think straight. He stops and even feeling overstimulated, I whimper at the lost touch. To which I can hear him chuckle lightly.

"Ohhh.. such a good girl you are, my baby, you did so well on this first round. I'm glad" Kai snickers as I left him place my limp, shaking legs onto his shoulders and leaning forward. As he did, I felt the tip of his dick slide onto my sensitive clit and making me gasp.