Chapter 20: Healer

Sean's P.O.V.

Ash is on the bed with her legs spread wide and her hands cuffed to the bedside. I could feel my aching member throb. Her porcelain smooth skin on display along with her soft moans make me grab a knife as I start cutting off the fabric.

"Don't move, I don't want to do more damage than intended." I whisper before I graze the sharp knife around her throat. One cut and it's over. Ha! I like her trembling in fear.

"Sir?" I coo her before slightly pressing the sharp edge against her soft luscious bottom lip.

"If I were you, I wouldn't move much." I softly peck her lip and put the knife away. I couldn't help but smile like a stupid teenage boy, it's just so adorable.

I can feel her lips asking for more as I pull away and slowly slip her out of the satin dress that hugs her body so beautifully. Every time my hands touch her I just want to bury my face in her smooth skin but she is in for a torturous edging today.

I take off the dress and throw it on the couch in the corner of the room and look back at her squirming in black lacy lingerie like a goddess, making me drool. I walk towards the shelf and grab a medium-sized whip and swish it in the air to escalate her anticipation.

"Sir? Is this a punishment?" She inquires in desperation.

"Do you deserve to get punished, slave?" I raise a brow making her bite her lip in dilemma as she lowly mutters, "I acted out in college. I disrespected you so many times, I am sorry."

"I already put you on timeout for that. This is a reward session for being an adorable arm candy to your master." I affectionately remove stray hair from her face.

"Yes, master." She mumbles and tenses up.

"You don't get to call me that. Not yet, sweet pie. You have to earn that." I gently caress her cheek and smile.

"Oh, sorry. I just went with the flow-www" she moans as I strike the whip against her thighs, which leaves her skin red and inflamed.

I smirk as I get to hear her soft giggles afterward. "You drive me crazy, woman." I mutter to myself before striking her belly, not putting much force but aiming to build the momentum.

In the next ten minutes, I whip her thighs and her breasts making her squirm in both anticipation and desperation, earning whimpers and moans every once in a while, followed by the crimson glow on her face. Her skin looks a bit inflamed from the strikes as I gently caress it.

"Do you know what's next?" I smirk at her lips parting.

She shakes her head, "Ice?"

"What's with you and ice?" I raise a brow. I remember her mentioning it in the last session too. Now, I am genuinely curious.

"I-I saw that in a movie." She blushes, which only gives me ideas.

"Give me five minutes, I will be back with some ice." I place the whip on the bedside table and pace out of the room in excitement.

I walk to the bartender and ask him to give me an ice bucket. Suddenly my phone begins to ring, it's my dad. I sigh in annoyance and pick it up. "No, you cannot convince me." I mutter.

"Sean, you have to understand. After today's attack, you cannot loiter around the town without protection."

"Dad, believe me, it will only seek more attention."

My dad is freaking about today's attack since he believes it was one of his rivals who attempted to kill me. My dad Francesco Gambino, the leader of one of the biggest mafia in America is the most wanted man in New York. Both government and rival gangs fear his power and hence are looking for his heir to destroy the entire future of the gang.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 27, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Hurt Me, Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें