Chapter 14: The Striptease

Ashely's P.O.V

As soon as he left the room, I rushed to the bathroom and removed my clothes, leaving my red lingerie on. I love the feel of silk and lace, and beautiful colors that make me feel more feminine, so sexy lingerie is my go-to.

Good for Sean, he is in for a treat. I brush my teeth, Yes, he has a toothbrush for me, from last time. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and pull up my bra straps, giving my breasts an extra push, and hide back inside the comforter.

He walks back in with my glasses and two cups of hot chocolate milk, my favorite!

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim in excitement.

He smiles back and puts on the glasses and grins, "Don't I look smart?"

"Yes sir, you do." I giggle and finish my milk.

He runs his hand across his jet-black hair and grins, "I am aware of the effect I have on women."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm, I have a tendency to have a special effect on nerds like you."

I raise a brow and lick my lips off the chocolate milk, "Do not underestimate nerds, Monsieur."

He chuckles and puts his cup back on the tray.

"Try me." I smirk.

"We both know how it would end." He shrugs.

"Yeah, blue balls." I smile smugly.

"Maybe you are overestimating yourself." He smirks and moves closer. "You do realize you are challenging your master."

I nod, "Are you afraid you will lose control?"

He chuckles and grabs me by the hair, "I am the one in control here and it will never change, doll."

I could feel his breath fanning my neck, sending chills thru my spine as I whisper, "Five minutes and you will be all over me."

He pulls away and smirks, "Game on."

I grin and grab his phone and play "I feel like I am drowning" by Two feet and motion him to sit on his chair while I slowly walk out of the bed which instantly makes him gasp.

He mouths a fuck as his eyes linger up and down the red lace that accentuates my curves like it was made for them.

I bolt the door and smirk, as I remove the hair tie and let my hair down as I walk towards the chair.

I grab the chair arms and whisper in his ear before nibbling his neck a bit, "Four more minutes, sir."

He inhales sharply as I run my hands through his chest to his thigh, gently squeezing it, giving him a glimpse of my cleavage.

Then I turn around and give him a 360-degree view of my ass, with my hands unstrapping my bra as I remove it and throw it in his direction before turning around.

By this point I could feel my hardened nipples making my breasts look perkier as I hold the armrest and lean closer to him and slowly start raising one of my legs in the air to a 180-degree angle, thanks to my yoga and meditation routine, I could pull this off while standing on one leg.

I seductively run my fingers through my leg with my gaze fixed at his, "I can stay like this for hours, sir." I whisper before pulling my leg down and then, sat in his lap with my knees bent on the chair as I straddle him, brushing my breasts against him.

I sway my hips in a circular motion against his crotch as I start to feel something hard against me.
I put my hands on his chest for support and smirk, "Do you like this sir?"

He nods and clenches his jaw making me chuckle out of nowhere, I wrap my arms around his neck and continue looking at him while my legs continue torturing him from the friction. Which has now become torture to both of us since I am sure he could feel my wetness through the fabric of his pants.

We were lost in a trance until the song stops and I smirk, "What do you say now?"

"Huh?" He looks at me in confusion.

"Do you accept you we-" I couldn't complete my sentence as his lips smash into mine while his hands start exploring my body.

This is the most passionate kiss I have ever had, even though I am running out of breath, I just don't want it to stop. I could feel him grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to his hard-on as he makes me grind against it.

"S-sir?" I moan while he fondles my breasts and my legs involuntarily create tormenting friction against him.

"You brought this upon yourself." He whispers and starts sucking my neck while his fingers gently roll and pinch my sensitive nipples, making me softly moan and whimper.

"I am gonna end what you started, slut." He whispers in his deep husky voice making me clench my thighs together.

"Yes sir.." I slur but suddenly he pulls away and grabs my jaw, examining my neck.

"What's wrong?" I whisper, still breathing heavily.

He caresses my neck and looks at me, "There are bruises on your neck. I remember choking you this morning but did I hurt you?"

Oh no, those are from the previous night. I can feel the guilt in his voice. "Hey, no, you didn't hurt me."

"But they weren't there before..." He looks at me in confusion.

"Uhm- you didn't cause these, I swear." I bite my lip nervously, trying to evade this conversation.

"Is this from the same person who hurt you?" He asks sympathetically as he caresses my bruised cheek, which is the worst feeling in the world. From lust to sympathy, I hate this!

"I think, we should call it a day." I mumble and get up from his lap and grab my bra which was lying on the floor.

"Ash, You are doing it again! Who the fuck is hurting you? Why did Matt say you were locked in a room??? What the hell is going on??" He stands up and pulls me towards him and starts yelling.

Why is he so bothered? It's not like he cares, he just needs me as a sub, I am not answerable to him for anything. This is overwhelming! I am pulled out of my thoughts as he smashes his fist on the coffee table, making me flinch.

"I am so-" I was cut off as he lets go of my arm and walks out of the room, "This will never work if you don't trust me."

I could sense the disappointment in his voice and it shatters my heart but I cannot tell him about what goes at my place. My dad is a good man, sometimes he just gets angry and loses control but that doesn't mean he hates me...it might be a little conditional but he has always been there for me. I don't want people to think ill of him.
Also, I despise when Sean sympathies with me, I am not a weak person and I hate to behave like one.

I pick up my bra and walk to the bathroom and grab one of Sean's t-shirt, it's way too comfortable than the denim I have previously slept in. Plus I have to get rid of my panties too as they are way too slick now.

I walk back to the bed and slip into the comforter and turn off the lights. That's what I always do. I sleep when I am stressed, it's better than overthinking but unfortunately, I cannot do that tonight, I already had a four-hour-long nap.

Suddenly the bell rings and I realize it must be the pizza delivery boy. I get out of the bed and walk downstairs to open the door. "Thank you." I smile and accept the delivery, which smells delicious but for some reason, I no more feel hungry.

I put the pizza on the kitchen slab and grab myself a glass of water until I hear some footsteps in the living room.

I turn around to spot Sean looking at me, "Hey..." I weakly smile. It's awkward.

I can make out from his gaze that he was still observing my outfit, which was the t-shirt he wore today before changing into a new one.

"Are you hungry?" I break the ice.

He doesn't answer and goes away.

I pout as my eyes follow him leave the room. "I hate this." I whisper to myself.

Let me know what you think so far? Do you have any fantasies that you wish to see in the later parts of the story?