Chapter 8: Her first punishment

Sean's P.O.V.

As soon as we finish the meal, I take her to a private room, I press my fingerprint and the door opens, a huge room with a beautiful bed and various benches and a gigantic cross instead of a coffee table in the corner, there was a giant closet with glass doors, exhibiting all kinds of ropes, handcuffs, dildos, vibrators, plugs, beads, floggers, cane, paddle, whip, clamps, and some wiring setups. 

Ash gulps and looks around in astonishment, "Sir, Why are we here?"

She must be awe-stricken by the magnitude of toys and the red light vibe. ''For your first punishment, sugar." I smile at her, "You trust me, right?"

She mumbles, "Yes sir."

"This is where we will explore our limits, It might seem intimidating now but soon you will grow to love it. Now I want you to feel comfortable here, you may remove your dress and kneel here, you are allowed to leave your panties and heels on." I point at a cross on the floor just before my feet.

She softly nods and immediately unzips her dress and pushes it down, followed by her bra and folds them all, and places them on a chair behind her. She kneels in front of me with her beautiful breasts at the display, my heart skips a beat as I looked down at the tiny bow on her panties. So cute! On that note, I evilly turned on the vibrator inside her panties to 3.

"You may look up at me, Ashley. I am going to administer your first punishment here and now and I want you to tell me why you deserve to be punished."

Ashley smiles and looks up, "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to look up at you and I deserve to be punished because I broke two rules today, I called you by your name and I questioned you."

I must say I am impressed with the obedient little slave in front of me, she seems just perfect with that submissive attitude not that I do not admire her confident side but this submissive Ash has to be my favorite Ash.

"Good girl, now fold your arms behind your back and stay in the same position while I bring something." I walk towards the closet and bring back a candle and light it up with the help of the lighter in my pocket.

"Have you ever tried wax play?"

She shakes her head in denial.

"Use your words, Ashley." It really annoys me when my submissive does not use her words.

"No master but it has always been on my wish list."

I could not help but smirk, "Guess what we are going to try it today, you ready?"

Ashley's P.O.V.

I am lowkey scared but I cannot disappoint Sean in our first session, I nod and state, "Yes sir."

I shut my eyes in anticipation as he drops some hot wax right on my back, I could not help but gasp, it hurts but not enough for me to agitate.

Sean softly pats my head, "This was a test patch, now I will drop some on your precious titties, let me know if it hurts too much, Okay?"

I look at myself in the mirror ahead and then at the candle in his hands, God this is frightening!

"Owwww..." I bite my lower lip as he drops a small drop on my left breast, it stings a lot more than it did before.

And then he pours some more drops on my areoles, I dig my nails in my arms trying to hold in my screams as tears run down my eyes.