Chapter 11: The Conflict

Sean's P.O.V.

As soon as I leave the room, she follows me and begins dragging me back into the same room, "We need to talk, Sean. I want to understand what went wrong!! Do you already have someone in your life?? Is it that nerd you hang out with? We both know you can do a hell lot better than that!!" She complains as I look around and lock the room. 

This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Shut the fuck up, Spill!" I pin her against the wall and growl in her ear,"You do not have the right to question me." "I know, but please Sean. I agreed to keep it casual but I cannot help myself..." Her voice begins to break.

"Spyroulla, It's better you move on." I step backward and look at her petite figure shivering.

"B-but we had the best time at the party...Please Sean, give me one chance. I will do anything to earn it." She looks at me hopefully and reaches out to grab my hand.
"Ugh. I am leaving." I scoff until she grabs my arm and pulls me towards her, "I know you are struggling with grades Sean, I heard Mister Kenneth talking to the coach, insisting him to kick you out of the team. I can help.."

"I don't need your help." I shrug.

"Well, you might need my dad's help." She smirks and walks closer.
"Uh-hey..look-" she pushes her lips into mine before I could complete the sentence.

All of a sudden, I hear some noise from the corner of the room which makes Spyroulla pull away as we both look at the table in the corner and look at Ashley crawling out of it.

"What the hell! That's creepy!" Spyroulla exclaims while I try to study her face.
Ashley rolls her eyes, "I was chilling here first, you guys walked on me, not me." Her eyes fixated at Spyroulla.

"What are you doing here? Last time I checked you had a test." I look at her in confusion.
"Last time I checked, you-" I cut her midsentence, "We need to have a talk, Ash. Spyroulla, I will text you later."

Spyroulla sighs and looks at me, "Really? Look at her face? I bet it's an inch thick foundation, I didn't know gross was your type."

Ashley looks away in exasperation as I walk Spyroulla out of the room. "I don't need your dad's favor, I hope that's clear."

She rolls her eyes and walks away while I exhale and gather the courage to explain this all to Ash. Although, I still don't understand why she was in the room.

I walk  back in, "I think you had a test.."
She doesn't answer and keeps on looking out of the window.

"Ashley, don't make me repeat myself." I sternly warn her which has an immediate effect as she begins stuttering, "I-I lied okay?"

"So..you broke a rule... " I sigh."But you should have walked out of the room as you saw me and Spills."

"Spills? Wow. You have a nickname for her." She scoffs and looks into my eyes, "I didn't walk out because I didn't want you to catch me. Ironically..."

"Stop." I move closer and firmly grip her neck making her flinch in pain. "I am not even choking you slut. Did you forget the rules? Why are you acting -jealous? Did I not mention you to respect my privacy? Spying on your master is a deal-breaker, insecure whores do that."

My grip around her throat tightens as I yell, "Are you a fucking insecure piece of shit?"Ash blinks her eyes, making some tears fall, and starts whimpering.

"Do you promise to stay calm?" She quickly nods and I loosen my grip around her throat.