Chapter 15: It is not the same anymore.

Sean's P.O.V.

I need to figure out what's going on, it's eating me up. Is someone bullying her? Is it Matt? If it is Matt, I am so gonna kill him!

God, I am hungry! If blue balls weren't enough, now anxiety is hitting me up!

"Sean? Can I come in?" Really??!? I don't want to face her now.

"No, take a hint and back off!" I yell back.

"Sean please, please let me in." She insists.

I open the door, "What do you need?"

"I am sorry." She presses her lips together. "I know you are concerned but-"

"But? There's always a but! What the fuck is wrong with you??" I have started to lose my shit again but why is she lying to me?

"Please don't scream. Just try to und-"

"You are literally breaking a rule again and again and have the audacity to justify it. You cannot hide stuff from me!! You signed the fucking contract!"

"Please calm down." She whispers.

"Okay." I state. "You want to keep secrets, go ahead, do that."

"Sea-"

"It's sir for you." I slam the door on her face and get back in the bed.

Moments after, I feel footsteps fading away and then it hits me. Does she have some other Dom? Some abusive psychopath again? Is she cheating on me?
Is she trying to get back to me because of Spyroulla?

I could not sleep all night with these awful thoughts bothering me inside out.

It is around 6 AM and I hear some noise as I walk out of the room to observe it is Ashley sneaking out of the house but is unable to undo the lock. I chuckle and walk downstairs and she turns pale as if I caught her in the act. "Like this." I unlock the doors while she looks everywhere but at me.

"We can leave together for college." I say.

"Thankyou but-"

"Your call." I just walk away without waiting for her answer and as expected, she leaves.