Chapter 2: Don't be a brat

Sean's P.O.V.

I drove her to my place, my parents are out of town, pretty convenient. I lay her on my bed, she looks miserable, her lips are bleeding, her breasts crimson red with bite marks, and her pussy looks violated...I scoff, "I am going to kill Matt."

I bring in the lotion and remove the coat, God she is so perfect...I fell in love with her ever since I saw her and not in a million years I imagined that I will be seeing her naked for the first time like this, in pain. All because of me, I could have protected her. I keep on applying the lotion, I can feel her squirming in pain.

"Please, don't hurt me...please" she starts to sob and shiver.

"Hey relax, I am here, no one will ever hurt you again, I promise...it's just a bad dream." I reassure her and loosely wrap my arms around her and rub her back. I can see tears in her eyes, oh god this is bad.

"Shh...Just go to sleep, you are safe now." She grabs a chunk of my shirt and falls asleep on my chest. She looks so cute like this...I play with the locks of her hair until I fall asleep.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I wake up in Sean's arms...what the fuck???? I look under the sheets...fuck I am naked!! I try to get out of his grip and he wakes up. Oh shit!

He pecks me on my forehead, "How are you feeling?"

Fuckkk his sleepy voice is so deep...I could feel chills in my spine.

"Why are we here?? What happened last night why can't I remember anything? And...Why am I naked? Did we... And why does my head hurts and... my body...did we really?...oh nooooo" I panic while he chuckles, "Good morning to you too!"

He gets out of the bed and grabs a shirt from his wardrobe and throws it at me, "Don't make this more awkward." 

Before I could say anything he leaves the room and I wear the shirt but what about the panties? Fuckk! What happened last night? Did I tell him about my feelings and...god I wish I didn't do anything embarrassing and why does my head hurt so much?

He comes back with some lemon juice, "This might help with the hangover, also Matt almost raped you last night and you passed out, I obviously had to bring you here."

I gasped, "Matt did what???? Oh nooo...so do you know about?" I was utterly shocked.

"Yes, those bite marks aren't mine, I told you to have a milder drink, but like always you would be bratty."

I can't believe this...I almost got raped last night and he is joking about it. He obviously doesn't know about my CNC fantasies, he should be a little sympathetic. Compassion? Nah this guy is all about condescension. "Bratty? Really?"

He smirks, "Apparently, you didn't learn your lesson then."

God, I am so pissed at this guy, "Lesson? No, I haven't. Whatcha gonna do? Bend me over your knee and spank me till I 'learn the lesson'?" 

He chuckles, "Good idea!"

I drop the glass with lemon juice and walk towards him, "I fucking dare you."

He looks down at the broken glass and then stares at me with stern eyes and without wasting a second grabs my arm and pulls me in and flips me over his bed, with my ass up and SMACKK!

I gasp in surprise, "what the-", cuts me off with another smack. Gee this one stings!

I start to tremble and kick while he pushes down my body with his other hand and here comes another slap. The sound kinda echoes in the room, and before I can anticipate...

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I bet my ass must be red by now because those were real hard slaps, I start to breathe heavily and anticipate, gripping the sheets and curling my toes.

SMACKKK!!

I squeal in pain, this is the hardest one.

He moves the shirt up and rubs my ass and scoffs, "Aww, it's blushing red."

As soon as I feel his grip loosen around my waist, I push him away and get up and pull the shirt down to cover my ass...fuck it is so weird...why would he?

"How dare you? That was so inappropriate!!! You fucking jerk!!"

He smiles ever so calmly, "You dared me, remember? You thought of this or should I say you literally begged me for this."

"You are not allowed to touch me like that, we are just friends okay? Not your friends with benefits type, I have dignity and this is not acceptable and you were hurting me that's even worse."

He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Oh are you really offended? Because your body told me otherwise, fucking wet bitch!"

I gasp in shock and realize the excitement between my lady parts...shittt! "I hate you!"

Sean's P.O.V.

Oh, now she is pouting, how adorable!

I started to spank her as a joke but when I felt her wetness, I literally got into total BDSM master mode but then I had to control myself since we are just friends. Ughhh I'd literally do anything to make her mine.

I grab the lotion and walk towards her and she flinches. What the hell?? I gently move her hair behind her ear and hold her face, "I didn't mean to hurt you, just fooling around. This lotion will reduce the sting or else you'd find trouble sitting for the rest of the day."

Her voice begins to stutter, "I don't nee-need your help. The last one didn't feel like...a joke."

Shit! Now I feel bad, "I am sorry, let me make up for it, please turn around and lie down."

She blushes and turns around, isn't she just a sweetie? I gently rub the lotion and help her get up. She keeps looking down and says, "Sean, can we pretend that this never happened? Otherwise it will be very-", I cut her words, "Yes, we can do that."

I said so like it meant nothing but deep down I know I want to do this again not because I like it which is true but the fact that she took it so well. I walk out of the room. Just in case you are wondering...Matt is my cousin and I know her dark secrets....little does she know that Matt is only there to train her, I am the real master.