CHAPTER 6 : The Trial Run

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

Wow, that was uncalled for. I never expected Sean to be a BDSM kind of guy, I lowkey wished but now it is happening. I like him and trust him but I am obviously not ready to initiate a romantic relationship, it takes way too much energy and commitment. I hope he feels likewise.

-------The next day-------

I meet him at the library and he is sitting there with a folder in his hand, intently looking through it.

"Hi Ash, you are late." His voice is calm.

"Miss Banks extended the lecture, like always."

"I hope this is your last time, I despise indiscipline." He sounds authoritative.

"y-yes, Sean" I nod my head, Jeez his authoritative voice is so turning me on.

"This is a contract I drafted for..."

"Sean, are you sure about this?" I am nervous, what if this does not work out...I cannot afford to lose my best friend.

"Most certainly, are you Ash?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Umm...I am, I just don't want to jeopardize what we have now."

"I promise, I will always be your friend, no matter what happens." He assures with a smile.

"W-what does the contract say?"

He opens the folder and looks at me, "It says that you consent to be my submissive for the next twenty days. You will openly communicate with me. Respect me and yourself, follow all my rules, and happily accept reasonable punishments. More importantly, your safe word would be paramount, the crux of this relationship."

WOW, the man knows what he is talking about, I am impressed. Wait, what about the rules, "What are the rules?"

He smirks, "Wait let me read them for you,

Rule Number 1. You will always address me as 'Sir' in private.

Rule Number 2. You will never lie to me.

Rule Number 3. You will follow all my commands without a second thought."

I was expecting a big list. "That's it? I mean should we not discuss limits or our interests?"

He grins, "Let's discuss safe words, interests, and limits can be explored with communication. Also, this is a trial run, nothing sexual will be involved, I, both, respect and understand your plight, given what happened last week, so we will take it slow this time."

"Thank you for taking it slow, I appreciate your kindness and my safe word is 'Red'."

He offers me a pen to sign the contract and snickers, "And mine is vanilla."

I chuckle and sign the papers, "What an irony!"

He takes the contract back and puts it in his bag, "We are going out tonight."

I am confused, "Where?"

He smirks, "Are you questioning me? You just earned yourself a punishment."

Before I can say anything back, he says with a stern voice, "8 PM, I will pick you up and dress to impress." And without waiting for my response he walks out with his goofy bag.

A date? Punishment? Really? I roll my eyes and attend all my classes and leave for home. How ironic, a home that does not feel like home. My parents love me but it is kind of complicated. Toxic, toxic would be the right word to describe it.