Parthenogenesis? Part: Gods Damnit Fire.

The idea wouldn't leave my head. So here I am. Writing it. Truly, thank you Fire - but also, damn it.

I wanted to have a relaxing day, just reading something, maybe writing something and finishing up the 'Parthenogenesis?' final part, but I end up getting inspired to not only rewrite the one shot 'Lmao- this is awesome.' but to do a special chapter for 1k reads, of which got interrupted from writing by the immense interest I suddenly had in writing an alternate end to the 'Parthenogenesis?' (thank Fire for that one as well), then on top of that I got inspired to do this part. I have specially named it after the struggle my brain has gone through in the past 10+ hours, not that I have anything to complain about - I'm really happy actually.

I was actually originally going to ignore the idea until much later on but your boy, Lazy, decidedly decided to not be lazy and started writing. Thnaks. Il ove i.t

I'm only giving you a short one though. :). Mini part hype.

-

"You what?" Nightmare fixed the skeleton with a glare that spoke of a promise to kill. The skeleton gulped.

"U-uh- I um.. I wish to date.. your son?" Nightmare was obviously not impressed by the meek sound of their voice. Raising an unimpressed brow bone. The skeletons standing some distance away, behind Nightmare, slowly - one by one - made a slicing motion over the neck with glares fixed onto the now shaking skeleton. Nightmare was standing with his hands on his hip, a very imposing pose that intimidated the skeleton more than they were willing to admit.

"You wish to date my son. Right," Nightmare looked them up and down, making and unsatisfied expression. He very clearly clicked his tongue in distaste before continuing, "what did you say your name was again? Never mind," he didn't let him answer before brushing him aside, "since I don't remember, you were probably not someone my son liked to talk about. You can go now," Nightmare shooed him away quickly, before slamming the door shut rather loudly.

He stood with his back to the door, looking at his gang turned family in the eye one by one, "we have a mission, boys. Let's see how long this skeleton will last, yes?" a wicked smile was mirrored on each of the skeletons faces before they scurried away to figure out a plan on how to get rid of this new nuisance.

Not too far away, hidden behind a corner, stood one Blue and Error - also known as Sévas. They were looking wide eyed at each other, before silently going in the direction opposite of Nightmare.

"And where do you think you're going - not to mention with Blue?" Both gulped and nervously looked back at Nightmare. Error let out a nervous chuckle, glancing at Blue who stood at his right.

"Da-d- we were, um? going to my um- room..? yeah! We were going to my room!"

"With no snacks?" Error and Blue looked dumbfounded, before recovering and eventually sitting down in Sévas' room with two plates of snacks filled with anything and everything.

"So.. that's a bust. Guess we are not telling your dad about us being together."

"Yeah..-"

"You're what?" The duo quickly looked in the direction of the door, seeing Cross standing there looking as if he had seen a ghost. Shit.