A hum.

A low hum echoed through a colorful field of flowers, none were of the magical kind. Just plain, boring - but colorful - flowers. The hum was slowly forming a melody as a second hum joined in, casting slightly more variation than the low hum that was first heard.
Multiple flowers straightened once the melody became more clear, more defined. Recognisable. A few flowers blooming ever so slightly, a couple more becoming brighter in color.

If you had stayed and listened, maybe even coming closer to take a look at the people humming, you would have seen that it was but a single person there. Humming to themselves as they watched clouds form different shapes, listening to the winds idle song and the chatter of birds from somewhere to the left.

If someone had come up to them, the scene would disappear as if never having existed at all. So perhaps it was a good thing you decided to not look closer. Decided that it was not as important as whatever it was that you were rushing to.

If anyone had been there besides them, the scene would be gone the second they stepped within 500 meters.

You weren't there and the scene may have never happened, but maybe it has. Maybe they were there, hoping to get an hour of relief, an hour where they could relax.
Maybe they were interrupted. Someone might have come there expecting something not quite like what they received.

I saw, but neither was I there. I could do no such thing as try to stop the person coming closer, readying an attack. An ambush, to be slightly more specific.
I could do no more than watch.
To continue my low hum amongst flowers and grass. Trees and animals.

To whoever hears this hum, listen and carve it in stone.
What happened that day, was no more than a fool trying to do justice but ended up dooming the multiverse of which you stand on.
The happenings of that day is a fool not knowing what his job truly meant, not knowing what his foe truly meant by the words said each time they met.

What happened that day.
Was a multiverse having had enough of the ramblings of a fool and his followers.

---

This is extremely short, but I thought that would be a-okay.

Feel free to use this vauge idea for a story or a better one shot, haha.

I enjoyed writing this, there's a thunderstorm here which set quite a lovely mood for me. I might write something with rain and storms as the main point some time soon.

Also! I'm leaving the end open as to what the multiverse did, or what the consciousness of the multiverse did. Did they decide to kidnapp the person who was humming along? Did they decide to attack the attacker?

Also, I believe it is sort of obvious, but for those who got confused;
The one humming along, the second hum and the lone person there, is/was Error.
The attacker/ambusher is someone who doesn't quite like what Error is doing. I implied very heavily that it was Ink and for this specific oneshot, it is. But it honestly could be anyone, if you tweak some of the sayings in this.

Hope you enjoyed!

Edit; I forgot to change the name LOL