Chapter 7

Sniffling into Taehyung's shoulder, Jimin let him carry him to the bathroom. Taehyung put him down by the toilet, letting Jimin sag back against him, head lolling onto his shoulder. He undid the fly of Jimin's pants, "You can relieve yourself now."

Any other day, Jimin would have told him to fuck off, maybe even land a punch hard enough to crack the other's jaw. But he was exhausted. In fact, exhausted is an understatement. He was past the point of being embarrassed. He was sleep-deprived and his entire being was hurting. He should be mortified by the physical and emotional helplessness.

"If I step away, you will fall on your ass." Taehyung's voice was impatient.

Silently, with numb and clumsy finger Jimin pulled his cock out. He honestly tried to do as he was told. But it didn't help that his bladder was so full ---it was so full that it was difficult to piss.

"T-Taehyung, I c-can't", Jimin was close to tears again. He was so, so tired.

Did he just call me by my name? What.

"You can and you will," Taehyung said. "I won't have you soiling your clothes and stinking my rooms."

His rooms?

But before Jimin could actually ask, Taehyung knocked his hand off, grabbed Jimin's cock, "Just relax and do it. I have more important things to do than change your diapers."

Jimin's eyes flew open at the touch. His eyes widened as his reflection on the mirror opposite him. He was in Taehyung's arms –one hand around his cock, the other has moved up from his waist to his stomach and is rubbing it in circles. Jimin looked like a fragile doll in his arms –he felt like a doll in his arms. There was something vaguely disturbing about the man's touch, yet, it somehow helped. Jimin almost moaned in relief as his bladder finally obeyed.

Taehyung shook his cock a little before tucking it back in. Jimin's body went a little stiff as his exhausted mind noted how freakishly proprietary Taehyung's touch was. As if doing this was completely normal, as if Jimin was a thing belonging to him and that he was doing maintenance on. It should have made him angry, but anger required energy, and he had none.

"Now bed," Taehyung said, lifting him up and easily carrying him into the bedroom. He dropped Jimin on the bed and said, "Your clothes stink."

"Of course they stink," Jimin mumbled looking up at him blearily. "Your goons didn't let me wash them. I don't have anything else."

His eyes are Pretty.

Taehyung's jaw tightened.

Jimin's eyelids had already closed and Taehyung tried to shake him awake. Jimin protested, turning onto his stomach and hugging his soft, perfect pillow.

"You will sleep after you change. You stink." Jimin could hear the familiar, hated voice speak. His brain said not to be stupid but his body simply refused to listen.

"Uh-huh, I stink," Jimin mumbled into his pillow.

His half-asleep mind heard some swearing before he was pulled up into a sitting position. He could feel Taehyung undressing him quickly. Jimin didn't open his eyes, couldn't open his eyes, but he was vaguely aware of being forced into something long and soft. It smelled good. He was shoved face down on the bed, but then a gentle hand stroked his hair as a soft blanket was pulled over him.

"Sleep."

"Mhm," Jimin hummed before hugging his pillow and falling into a deep, untroubled sleep.

Taehyung took one last glance at the sleeping figure before shutting the door behind him.

What the hell are you even doing Kim Taehyung?