Happy Birthday Riddle! 🎉🎊

Mulai dari awal

They agreed and Trey sent the location to her, which is, outside of the school and she went full dash mode.

🔹

"Trey! Here!" Quiinn wave her hand when she saw the greenhead in sight.

"Did he follow you? Did he find anything suspicious?" Quiinn asked Trey as he patted her head.

"Don't worry, he didn't suspect a thing. It's your turn. I'll call you when we're done." Trey said to the girl as he walked away.

"Looks like I got myself a date." She went to search for Riddle and found him staring at the strawberry tart that was displayed.

Quiinn slowly walked up yo him anddd, "Boo!"

"Gah! Q–Quiinn?! Don't scare me like that!" Riddle pat his chest softly as Quiinn laugh.

"Well, thought you could see me by the reflection the glass gave off." Quiinn pointed towards the window glass, glass window, I dunno. "Guess you were very busy staring at the tart. What are you doing here anyway?"

'Wow I should be an actor with Vil.' Quiinn said to herself.

"Well, I was wondering around with Trey since...it's been awhile we spent our time together. But then he called me a few minutes ago, saying that he have to leave." Riddle place his hand on his hip.

"...Say, you don't mind having me as your date right?" Quiinn teasingly said.

Riddle turned red once again. For how many times? I dunno.

"W–what? B–b,but....didn't you come here for something else?" Riddle back away from Quiinn out of embarrassment.

"Yes, I come here to relax. Plus, I don't mind someone join me." Quiinn hold out her hand for him to reach and he sighed as he smile warmly at her.

So now the two go on a date I don't wanna involved with...but I end up getting involved into this shit. Basically, they do all the couple would do, holding hands, walking around town, enjoying their time together, yanno. I ain't know shit bout date cuz I'm single.

:)

And forever will be single.

Single is eternal.

Aight, let's go back to the two lovebirds.

After awhile, it's evening now and Quiinn is waiting for Trey to call her.

And, finally.

"Hey, what's good? Did something else happen?" Quiinn asked as she sat down on a bench near a lake.

Riddle was crouching near the lake to check out the swans there.

That's so fucking cute.

"Luckily, no. Everything is in order. All we need now is to wait for you guys." Trey said and she reply with, "Kay, wait for us. We'll head back now."

Quiinn ended the call when he bid her farewell.

"Riddle, let's head back. I'm tired." Quiinn stand up and did a lil stretch.