Its only been 6 months since they died,6 months without them laughing and smiling and even crying.

"Te amo mi amor"My abuela whispers to me and places a kiss on my forehead.
[I love you my love]

I slowly start to drift off to sleep,"Te amo abuela."[I love you gran]

*******

I jolt up and look around,"Abeula?"

She's gone ,it was just a dream well more of a memory.I run a hand through my hair and tie itup into a bun.I hate having those kind of dreams,why can't I dream of fairies or some other kind of shit.

They remind me of the good times and I would rather want to push all of those feelings aside.I never really griefed,more of distanced myself and buried my head in books and work.Remembering those times make my eyes well up but I don't let them fall.

I stand up from my bed and put on some slides.Walking to the mirror,I take a look at myself.I could do with some water, but are these pyjamas okay for leaving the room.A red thin tank top that reads 'coffee is the love of my life' paired with red shorts that barely cover my ass.But then again who would be awake so late, tomorrow isa busy laypeople must be asleep.

With my mind made up,I leave the room and head down to the kitchen.I never got to take it in,I was very distracted.Turning on the dimming feature,I notice how big it is.A wooden counter in the middle with roses in the middle, white cupboards everywhere with a double fridge, that looks like it can hold 4 people.Next to the fridge is two ovens and next to that on the white countertops are two microwaves.The stove is opposite it all and the sink is by the window.

It's homey yet lacks the warmth I know there once was.

Walking over to the fridge,I scan the stuff inside, lots of leftovers and drinks and food and when I finally see a bottle of water,I squeal in achievement and grab a hold of it.Closing the fridge,I yelp in fright when I spot Riccardo leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen, watching me.

"What the fuck dude?"I say, glaring at him as he rakes his eyes over my body, not looking ashamed and taking his sweet ass time.

I do the same and see that he is half naked,wearing grey joggers that reach  the V line and his chest bare.There's a tattoo of a daisy on his left shoulder,a snake on his hip bone that says something plus the rose on his forearm.And lets not forget that this guy is packing, all muscles and everything.

"Holy shit."I mutter to myself but I guess he heard because he smirks and pushes himself of the doorframe and walks up to me.Nope,not tonight not today, this dude is off limits and not because my life is on the line butttt he kills people for a living so I'm alright thank you.

"What are you doing awake?"Riccardo asks when he is a step away from me.Fuck,there's that feeling again."Ever heard of personal space"

His smirk only widens and he takes a step back so now there's the stool between us."What are you doing awake at 3am in the morning?"Riccardo asks again and I turn my head to check the time.3:04am.

Well I had no idea,that sucks."I should be asking you that?"I say crossing my arms.But that only makes his eyes trail to my chest so I follow and check what's up.Only then do I realise it, my breasts are pushed up making them more...noticeable.Oops?

I immediately put my arms down and decide to put them behind my back."You shouldn't walk around like that."Riccado says as his eyes come back to my eyes, the green more noticeable but the grey darker.I have never seen anyone with eyes like his and not only colour wise but the feeling you get when you look at his eyes,their intense almost as if he can see right through a person, its intimidating.