13: A Confession? Maybe

Start from the beginning

Just a few blocks away, I can see the pharmacy, I hope they have the things I need.

"Hello" I bowed at the pharmacist, "Do you have Tylenol?"

A/N: Tylenol is a medicine good for fever other than Paracetamol

"Yes sir, how many do you need?" The pharmacist said, bringing the box of Tylenol from the cabinet.

I wonder how many should I get? It's not that I don't want to buy many, but I still didn't get my allowance yet.

"How much will a 20 tablet pack do?"
I asked, getting my wallet at my bag.

"It's 1500 Won Sir"

Good grief, my money is sufficient.

"Okay, I'll take it" I said as I paid for the item and placed it in my bag.

"Thank you" I bowed before leaving the store.

Oh, it looks like they're about to go visit Heejin now, it's dismissal time as I checked on my phone.

-

"Jihoon, are we going now?" Yerim asked, packing her belongings as she get ready to visit Heejin.

Jihoon answered "I'm going to collect some lesson notes from our teachers, and also to meet Chaewon, wanna come with us?" Jihoon offered which Yerim accepted immediately.

-

"Chaewon unnie" Yerim called, seeing her outside their classroom.

Chaewon then waved back, approaching her and Jihoon, "I got the lesson summary for History, here" Chaewon handed the folder to Jihoon.

"How's your third day, and does my brother annoy you when in class?" Chaewon asked nicely as she glare at Jihoon.

"Not at all" Yerim cheerfully answered, smiling at her.

"Hmm, that's good, considering him being a troublemaker despite his looks, don't hesitate to tell me if he makes you uncomfortable" Chaewon continued and Yerim nodded.

"My goodness Chaewon, what do you take your brother for? I'm older than you by a second" Jihoon said as he suddenly put his arm around Chaewon's shoulder, rubbing her scalp continously causing her to groan in pain.

"Stop it, it feels like my scalp is burning" Chaewon fixed her hair while rubbing it gently to lessen the pain as soon as Jihoon stopped.

"Don't worry about us Yerim, this is what we usually do" Jihoon said.

*sigh* "I wish I also have an older brother and a sister" Yerim pouted.

"Let's go then" Chaewon linked her arm around Yerim, and she seem to like it.

Yerim just loves getting affection from others since she's always alone after leaving the country to study abroad.

Yerim, being energetic as usual, can't help but to admire the Twin's opposite personality, while Jihoon is mostly shy, Chaewon is kinda scary for Yerim maye because she still didn't get to know her well.

The trio then walked their way to Heejin's apartment, while looking at things they can buy for the sick girl.

-

"So Heejin, is my curry good?" Y/N asked, looking at Heejin as she finished eating.

"Well, all I can say is it's good as always" Heejin compliments, giving a thumbs up sign.

"Is your fever down now?" Y/N placed his hand on Heejin's forehead, but her temperature isn't going down despite drinking the medicine that he bought earlier.

"Oh, your still warm"

"I'll lay down for some minutes, I'll go out later" Heejin weakly said as she turned her body around, facing the wall beside her.

"They should come here any minute now, I should prepare some snacks for them, I'll head out for a while" Y/N then went to the kitchen, preparing for their visitors.

-

"Uh Yerim, are you sure Heejin's gonna eat that pizza? I haven't seen her eat one before" Jihoon asked.

"I don't know, but I think it'll be fun to share this with you guys, I always eat alone at my house and it's boring" Yerim answered as she took a deep sigh.

"Yey, we're here" Yerim said as she excitedly enter the passcode on Heejin's apartment.

Entering the numbers one by one, the door opened, revealing Y/N preparing the table with food and some snacks, they're supposed to visit a sick girl but it looks like they're going to have a feast instead.

Seeing the trio, Y/N approached them with his apron on, "Jeez, they don't even press the doorbell, it must be Yerim who did it" Y/N thought.

"Hello guys" Y/N greeted as he fist bumped with the three of them.

"What's the problem Chaewon, You look so down, did something happen?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing much, my new classmate whom I talked a lot with didn't came to school today, so it's kinda boring sitting on the class whole day"

"Anyways, Jihoon is holding the Lesson plans, I got one from our History teacher, and Jihoon got the others from our different subjects" Chaewon said, going to the sofa as she lifelessly laid down.

"Thanks" said Y/N

Chaewon raised her eyebrow
"No prob"

"Where's Heejin?" Yerim asked, and
Y/N pointed her room.

"Oh right, we should see Heejin" Chaewon followed Yerim.

"So bro, here's the lesson plan" Jihoon handed out the folder to Y/N.

"Nice, why don't you follow the two? The curry will be done in a few minutes, I made one earlier but only for Heejin so I cooked some again for the three of you" Y/N said, looking at the lessons one by one.

"No need, they're probably having a girl's talk" Jihoon joked, resting his head on the table.