「 六 」

「 六 」 The Many Faces of Nijimura Yohime

A day after sending them out, Takeuchi-sensei had recalled his men.

" Report? " The coach commanded, having gathered the four spies in his office. They mostly were rather silent, hesitant even— no one took the initiative to begin, which annoyed Takeuchi to no end. " Kasamatsu? " He was unamused at how shifty and tight-lipped his players were being.

Kasamatsu while uncomfortable, decided to bite the bullet and set an example for his men.

Fidgeting slightly he began: " That girl is... Unexpectedly feminine. " Kasamatsu remarked, his cheeks slightly red.

He was expecting to have a quiet break in the library, forsaking a snack for studying.

Then he spotted Yohime among the shelves.

Quickly crouching down and peering around one of the expansive bookshelves in the Kaijou library, Kasamatsu was surprised to say the least to find his underclassman fishing out books like Aerodynamics 101 and Everything You need to know about Nuclear Fissions.

Yohime kept pulling out books on topics he had never learnt or even heard of, the topics becoming more confusing and random the longer he watched her.

History of Art? Tales from the Bubonic Plague? Microbiology: An Introduction? Kamisama Hajime— huh?

The basketball captain had to pause to take a double take.

Kamisama Hajimemashita? Kaichou wa Maid-Sama? Ouran High School Host Club? Nisekoi? Shoujo Manga ?!

Was Nijimura Yohime a closet Shoujo manga Otaku?! He didn't even know what to do with this information.

Finally, when she amassed an impressive collection of books, she decided to take a seat in one of the armchairs that were situated in Kaijou's expansive and expensive library, Kasamatsu noted with growing disbelief, that Yohime held herself in a manner that was so... Refined.

The way she sat was so dainty: legs crossed at the ankles and tucked underneath her chair, she had perfect posture, held the book softly and delicately— basically acting like a princess out of a fairytale book.

Yohime looked so ladylike. Nothing at all like the harsh, crass girl he had first encountered. Kasamatsu shivered, a blush rising to his cheeks. ' I'm no good with girls! '

" What? No way she's feminine! " Moriyama cried, shivering as he remembered her encounter.

Yohime abruptly stopped in front of the vending machines that lined the hallway.

Concealing himself behind a trash can, Moriyama watched as the rather slender girl fished out her wallet and proceeded to buy three different snacks per vending machine. All ten of them.