"No, it's fine we can do it today." I said turning and leave out of the living going into the foyer and walking out of the front door to my car. I know for sure that first place has stairs.

Lord give me the strength. I thought as I got in the car and starting it. Waiting for Djay and Mari to get in their car and follow me. Once they did we both pulled out and started towards the first house.
~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

The table read ended twenty minutes ago after I had left the studios I went to go pick up my suit from the tailor. It's a formal type dinner it was, we didn't have to get fancy but we still have to look nice. Once I had picked the suit up I drove back to the hotel to relax before I had to get ready.

Once I made it, I parked, grabbed the suit from the passenger seat, and walked inside, taking the elevator up to my room. I unlocked the door with the key card and walked inside, throwing the key fob on the coffee table and taking the suit to the closet, and hung it up.

I then took off my shoes and shirt grabbing shorts, boxers, and a towel, then walked out going into the bathroom to take a shower. I have to be at the restaurant at 5 that gives me an hour and a half to get ready. I turned the water letting the water heat, I grabbed the essential oils from the counter that I had brought, pouring them in the showerhead, then taking off my clothes and stepping in.

Once I was done I stepped out wrapping the towel around my waist and started to get ready.
~~~~~~
I left the hotel an hour ago, I came to the restaurant/event hall everything is being hosted at. When I made it was a few people already here. Some being from the crew, and some cast members. I talked and mingle with them for a while until Layah showed.

After she had spoke to everyone she and Kai made their way over to me

After she had spoke to everyone she and Kai made their way over to me. "Hey, Anthony." said Alayah. "Hi, Alayah, Kai." I said pulling her into a quick hug. Kai shy waved as I let go of Alayah, giving him a quick hug as well.

We walked over to the table, and I pulled out Alayah's chair. "Thank you." She thanked sitting down. Mumbling you welcome I sat down on the other side of Kai. At this point, I still haven't heard from Y/N.  "How are things with you and Chris?" I asked smiling over at her.

"Great actually, you and Spankie?" She asked propping her elbow on the table resting her head on her hand, smirking. "I haven't heard from her since a day or so ago." I said shaking my head. "Have you been trying to get in touch with her?" Alayah asked taking out her phone, and I nodded.

"I got you." She said smiling at me before typing on her phone. Once she had sent the message she pressed the sleep/wake button and dropped her phone back in her purse. "She should be texting you right about, now." Alayah said before talking to Kai.

I felt the phone buzz in my pocket, shaking my head I took it out, pressing the messages, and unlocking it.

Spankie:

Before you say anything, I'm sorry I was busy yesterday and I literally just woke up.

Me:

No need to apologize. I kinda figured you were busy. I ain't stressing it

Spankie:

Still that shouldn't be an excuse

Why is she apologizing, I know that she has to work it's not a problem. Let me change the subject.

Me:

What are you doing on the 26th?

Spankie:

Nothing that I know of. What's up?

Me:

How do you feel about going to a football game out of town?

Spankie:

Will this be our second date?🤔

Me:

Maybe. Maybe not😏

Spankie:

Fine, I would love for that to be our second date😌

Me:

Wait you're cool with a football game being our second date?

Spankie:

Yeah, I'm not a picky person and I like football.

Me:

Great, see you then

Spankie:

See you then.

"You're smiling. down at your phone pretty hard when's the second date?" Alayah asked. "On the 26th of this month." I said pressing the sleep/wake button and putting the phone back in my pocket. "Aww, you blushing." Layah said picking. "I'm not." I defended, shaking my head.

"I won't tell her." laughed Alayah.  "You better get your mack on, Mister Mackie. I don't know whoever this lady is, but I bet she's beautiful." Kai said looking at me. "Thanks, little man." I thanked, he nodded looking back down at the phone he had. He has no idea. 

I looked at Alayah and she shook her head jumping her shoulders as we both laughed.

The dinner started two hours ago. Most of the people had left and we had eaten, now we are mostly just mingling and talking almost ourselves. Kai went over to talk to another kid, that had joined the cast, leaving Alayah and me to talk.
~~~~
"What's wrong Mack, somethings bothering you. What is it?" Alayah asks, pouring her second glass of wine. So nothing wrong all night my mind kept going back to the message Y/N had received on the date, even though it was three weeks ago. I don't know if Alayah or anyone of that matter besides me knew about the messages.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked sitting my glasses back on the. "Yeah, what's up?" She asked, looking at me concerned. I don't want to be the one to tell them if something is going on because it's not my place, but I don't want to just wait around just in case something goes down that they, well we won't be able to stop.

"Anthony?" Alayah called looking at me. "It's nothing." I said shaking my head, picking up the glass once again. "You sure?" She asked, and I nodded, "Yeah, no need to worry." I said pouring another glass of bourbon. I'll talk to Y/N about it after our date, maybe then she can give me a straightforward answer about the message.