"Yep at 3." I said turning the massage chair up. Closing my eyes is the first time I've felt relaxed in a while. If I wasn't stressing about work, I'm stressing about whatever hell is I got going with this shit.  I felt myself slowly start to does off, a good sleep was exactly what I needed. I haven't had one of those in a while.

"Y/N/N, wake up." Ma said shaking my shoulders.  I opened my eyes to see her sitting beside me and with her feet almost done."If any y'all took any pictures, you better delete them now." I said sitting back up in the seat.

I got my phone from my purse checking the notification

I got my phone from my purse checking the notification. After I checked them I scrolled through Instagram liking and commenting on some pictures, then I went to Twitter.  Nothing was happening there so I started looking at themes for Kai's birthday.

I found something here and there that he might like but I'll ask me later which ones he likes. While looking at the invitation inspo I got another message from an unknown number.  Lord just when I thought I was going to escape it.

I ignored it, but something keeps telling me to open it. It's like I'm feeding into it. I logged out of safari and going to iMessage.

Unknown:

Do you still apologize in the presents of  men, in the fear that they will turn into Myles?"

It's almost like I forgot how to breathe. It's something that I would always catch myself doing for the simplest of things. I was scared of him that much if I went to the bathroom I would apologize for not letting him know where I was at every given second.

"Y/N you good?" Layah asked and I nodded, standing up from the chair. We had already paid so we all left going straight to the mall.

When is this shit going to stop?

~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

After I took the boys to school I had a meeting with my manager about hosting an upcoming episode of Jimmy Kimmel. After I had got off the phone with her I went into the kitchen and started cooking.

I really want shrimp and grits. I connected my phone to the speaker play Mystical. The shrimps are already done I'm just waiting for the grits to finish. I grabbed my phone going through social media as I continued listening to music.

I stood up from the barstool going to stir the grits. As I was walking back to my seat my phone started to ring. I picked up to see who's calling. It's Djay, he's probably calling to talk about the game Sunday."Talk to me," I said answering the phone. "What's up, man?" He asked. "Nothing much, what's up?" I asked sitting down. "Same, I wanna make a bet." said Djay. A bet?

"A bet for?" I asked waiting for him to continue.  "We play Saints December 2." He laughed. "You wanna make a bet on who's gonna win? We both it's gonna be NoLa." I laughed shaking my head. "That sounds like a challenge." He sounded offended when he said it. "Because it is." I said. "Okay let's bet then. What's the price?" asked Djay.

"Umm, twenty dollars." I said getting up turning off the stove and getting a bowl.

"Twenty dollars? That's chump money. I raise you five hundred." Djay said laughing. "Five hundred dollars? You sure." I asked while fixing food. "Hell yeah. I'll see you December 3rd." He said laughing. "Ight man." I said laughing as I hung up the phone.

I put my phone in my pocket before grabbing the bowl and a cold drink from the fridge. Going into the living room, sitting down watching the game as I ate. Once I was done I took it back into the kitchen and cleaned.

~~~~~~

Once I was done I went back in the living to finish the game, grabbing my phone from my pockets as I sat down. Kicking my feet up on the coffee table I started to think about where I'm taking Y/N on our second date. I'll just text here and see what she want's to do. Unlocking my phone I go to her contact name.

Me:

Hey Spankie 👋🏾

Spankie:

Hey what up?

Me:

I wanna know what you wanna do on our second date?

Spankie:

Second date we never agreed on that😂

Me:

Wow😒 since you wanna play this game. Can I take you on a second date?

Spankie:

Umm no.

                        Me:

You didn't even put any thought into it

Spankie:

I didn't have to. You know I will you didn't even have to ask.😂

Me:

You literally just made me ask😂😂

Spankie:

That's not the point😒

She's playing hard to get. She wants and she knows it.

Me:

Where you want to go?

Spankie:

Idk you pick 🤷🏽‍♀️ Me:

No help... I'll let you know what I come up with

After I sent the message I locked my phone and throw it beside me. There's not much we can do here and our last date was here. Maybe I can take her some where in Shreveport.

Naw it ain't much to do down there either. I'll text Chris and Sebastian later to get some ideas. I have to top the first date on this second one. If not I might be up shits creek.