"What!? No!"

"Alright I think that's enough we're real busy." Hawks said looking at Chino.

Chino glared at him but before Hawks and _____ can move he paused their legs with his quirk.

"Hell no! Just tell me what to do to help you and I can get you away from Dynamight! We can get married now that I've found you!" Chino said facing her.

She looked at him a bit disgusted.

"Let us go now."

Hawks tried to use his wing strength to move but his legs wouldn't budge.

Chino grabbed her arms being way too close to her face and she couldn't move back.

"I'll help you, you don't have to marry him I-"

Thankfully only her feet were paused.

She slapped him hard scratching his cheek in the procures which paralyzed him and deactivated his quirk letting them move.

She glared at him.

"Stay the hell away from me."

Hawks grabbed her arm walking out with her leaving Chino on the side thinking she was in desperate need for help.

***
When she got back home Katsuki was already there just watching TV.

He had the day off taking it for himself.

"Hey" he said turning down the TV looking at her.

"Hi."

"How was your day?" Katsuki asked already knowing from the media and the news.

She just looked at him gloomy as the news read.

'Hero Nova: Love Triangle!?'

Katsuki looked at her as she just walked over to him and slumped down into his body.

He hugged her.

"How does he not get it? I said it to his face so many times." _____ said.

"He's an idiot. I'm not gonna lie I got mad when I saw the media at first. I didn't know what was going on until I watched the video."

"Video!? There's a video!?"

He nods as she groaned annoyed.

She just hugged him burying her face into his neck.

"Oh..Keigo said to add wings in our menu for the wedding."

"Of course he did."

Katsuki just wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly.

She smiled loving his embrace.

"Wait..I need to change out of my costume" she said pushing against him.

He let go turning the TV off.

"You hungry? I ordered pizza"

"Ooo ya"

"Go get dressed and we'll eat" he said as she nods walking upstairs stretching while he heats up the pizza.

***
They spent the rest of the day relaxing and cuddling while they watched an action movie.

Katsuki holding her against his body till she passed out.

He rests his head on hers.

He turned the TV off and moved slowly picking her up and carrying her upstairs to bed where he lays her down.