Chapter 49 - Prom Night

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

The day of prom night came....All of the kids of Kim family was running here and there to get ready, except Soomi...She decided not to go " I'm seriously not really sure about going guys " Yuna said to Jimin and Jin " But why? You need to move on from Soomi Yuna " Jin said to her who sighed.

" I don't feel anything for her okay, not anymore " Yuna said to them, She snapped her fingers and a drink appear on the table in front of her....She opened the cap of the cup and starts to eat ice cubs " Now what are you doing ?" Jimin asked her " I need to relax myself "

Jimin takes it from her " No that's not good for your health lady " Jimin put it away " Now come on, you need to get ready " Yuna sighed and stood up " Fine " She made her way towards her room to get ready....Jimin and Jin behind her to help her...

" Taeko will be staying with me yay " Joon GI cheered happily while Chang wan and Yeon rolled their eyes " That's not fair Taehyung! " Yeon said to him who just ignored him " Yeah why not us and him? You could have used us too!" Chang wan huffed at him who looks at them " I don't trust you two that's why " Taehyung said to them.

Yeon and Chang wan looks at him in disbelief " We are family! " Chang wan and Yeon yelled out...but Taehyung walked away from there...They turned and saw Joon GI smirking holding Taeko in his arms " Catch him " But Joon GI ran away " I wish I was a vampire like him " Chang wan said and sighed sadly.

" Where is Hoseok?" Yuna asked looking around the mansion.... Everyone looks at her " He said he will come later " Yuna sighed and nodded her head.... Taehyung helped Jungkook in adjusting his shirt " Why this big shirt?" He asked him pouting who hushed him " I can tell he is being possessive again"

Rufus said to Jungkook who looks at Taehyung who was too busy buttoning up his shirt " You know nothing is going to change that he still looks beautiful " Khan said to Taehyung " at least it's my shirt, he will smell like me " Taehyung said to Khan who laughed which Rufus said Jungkook heard.

" Now why is this creature laughing ?" Rufus said which made Taehyung chuckle and Khan offend " You really have problem with me right....I'm not going to talk anymore " Khan said to them... Jungkook knew he was angry and upset but Taehyung and Rufus just laughed it away.

They all made their way to college.. Taehyung went away with Bogum leaving Jungkook pouting to himself....He looks around seeing the students dancing crazily...He sighed and sat on a chair...Yuna looks around the place and saw Taeho...She smiled and waved at him.

( The dress Yuna is wearing )

" You look beautiful " Yuna smiled at him " and you handsome " Taeho blushed and caresses his nap...Yuna and Taeho sat on the table where Jungkook was sitting looking at Taehyung who was by now srounded by some girls...He sighed and rested his head on the table.