Chapter 32- Truth of Yeji's mate

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung entered into his- no Jungkook and his room, seeing Jungkook still unconsious, it's been 6 days Jungkook was still not wake ...the Poison in Jungkook's body was slowly fading away, but it bad Jungkook's body really weak, Taehyung felt a hand on his shoulder squeezing it a little " He will be awake soon " .

Taehyung tilt his head to see Yeon smiling at him softly, Taehyung nodded his head sitting beside Jungkook, holding his hand...Yeon looks at the boy from window peeking through it, without wasting anytime, Yeon rushed out meeting him " What happened?" He asked the little boy " He is calling for you " The boy said and vanished

Boy or masseneger, He was not a wolf not vampire or human...he was something unexplained....Yeon never tried to understand it too....why would he make himself mad on something he will never understand...Yeon sighed and walked inside the castle again " Taehyung, pack members are waiting for you " Taehyung nodded at Namjoon.

Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook and gives a long kiss on his forehead...He pulled away, caressing his cheeks, he stood up getting ready for the court....Yes, court...he decided from now on he will truly act like a pack leader and listen to the sorrows of his pack members, trying to help them....

Yeji was walking I garden, looking at the flowers, the day when she found about Eunwoo being vampire, she can't stop thinking....was all the things she saw was a lie? Did her mate ever cheated on her....just than her eyes fell on Eunwoo, who was walking out of castle, she rushed to him and turned him around who was surprised to see Yeji.

" Where are you going?" She asked him, who looks at her confused " I don't belong to this place, of course I am leaving " Eunwoo said to her who rolled her eyes " Not before you don't tell me everything about my mate " Yeji said to him with a glare, how dare he leaving without answering her questions.

Eunwoo avoided eye contact hearing her demand, How guilty he feels about what happened " because I am a vampire, I don't have a mate " Yeji rolled her eyes, folding her arms " I know that, get to the point " Eunwoo looks at him " Taehyung's father hired me to protect his new family, means " Yeji nodded her head knowing them.

" I used to follow your mate, one day I saw him meeting Irene, she was a human, They both was just friend, but that day you misunderstood when you saw me peeking at them and yourself you though your mate was cheating on you with my mate " Yeji knows it's her fault, after all she herself decided that of Eunwoo was there, she must be her mate.

" Just because of a misunderstanding you lost your mate " Eunwoo said to her, who looks at him with fire in her eyes " Couldn't you say anything! Why didn't you told me!" Yeji sobs, Eunwoo scoffed " Me? It isn't my fault! Before I could say something your Alpha brother already killed him " Eunwoo said himself getting angry.

Yeji lower her head, that was the reason she couldn't built a hate wall for her mate all these years, He was innocent " I hope now you won't make another bad decision on killing your brother for revenge " Yeji wipes her tears and looks at him " I may be heartless but I love my brother Eunwoo.... don't worry " saying this Yeji walked away.

Eunwoo looks at her figure fading away, He felt something inside his body, She may look Heartless but she isn't....How wrong he was about her.

Beomgyu knocked on the door of Taekook's room, he heard Taehyung's voice and opening the door he went inside " Hyung " Beomgyu softly called Taehyung, who was holding Jungkook's hand softly, Taehyung looks at him " Yes Beomgyu?" Beomgyu sat before him on the chair.

Beomgyu noticed how blank Taehyung was looking, he was once again wearing his black Alpha Kim outfit, even Khan was silent " You should eat something " Taehyung shakes his head " No Beomgyu, I won't till Jungkook don't wake up " Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's hand... Beomgyu rolled his eyes " Seems like if you won't eat, He will wake up "

He said sassily, Taehyung glared at him " So what do you want me to do? Eat while he is not awake, are you serious " Beomgyu sighed heavily " You know Hyung, Jungkookie Hyung will be sad to know you haven't eaten anything " Taehyung knows, if Jungkook wakes up and get to know that Taehyung haven't eaten anything, get ready for final day.

Taehyung sighed " That's blackmailing you know " Taehyung said to him glancing at him from corner of his eyes " that's why I am saying that " Beomgyu said with pround smirk " Fine, go and bring food for me " Taehyung said, Beomgyu happily stood up and rushed to bring food for him... Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

" Please wake up, I am missing you so much " Taehyung looks at him with glassy eyes " I am angry at you..you know that " Taehyung starts his voice shaking " H-How dare you tried to sacrifice yourself for me " Taehyung pulled his hand and kissed his fingers " Please wake up " Taehyung whispered " M-Master " Taehyung opened his eyes.

He looks at Jungkook's face, Seeing him looking at him with weak smile " Kook " Without thinking much, Taehyung attacked him with a hug, Jungkook whimpers because of sudden push to his body " Sorry " Taehyung pulled away looking at him Smiling,eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung stood up " Let me bring something for you to eat " Taehyung said and without listening to him he walked out screming happily, making Jungkook smile " He has gone mad " Rufus said to Jungkook, who was too happy to hear anything.

" My ladies~ " Finally after many days Khan spoke up, Rufus sighed playfully even he was happy but still he won't stop teasing Khan till the end " JUNGKOOK IS AWAKE, SOMEONE BRING BANANA MILK " Jungkook giggled hearing Taehyung " Sure he has gone mad " Both Rufus and Khan said making Jungkook even laugh more.

____________________
Chapter 33

This book is about to complete soon

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰