Chapter 4 - The Ori Tree

Ignore my mistakes plz..

Chapter 4 - The Ori Tree

No one's Pov

Taehyung rushed towards Jungkook and Beogyeom's room...He was Jungkook writing something in his journal " Jungkook " He called him.. Jungkook starlted, he closed his journal and stood up looking Taehyung, with nervous eyes...which Taehyung noticed.

" I want you in kitchen now and make breakfast for everyone " Taehyung said to him in his alpha voice, Which made Jungkook agree with him right way...but it wasn't About Taehyung's voice.... Jungkook wanted to obey his Alpha Master.

" Follow me " Taehyung said starts walking leading Jungkook to kitchen... Jungkook behind him " Start " Taehyung said to him, in cold tone... Jungkook nodded his head, his lips holding a little pout " and nobody will help him...let him do it alone " Taehyung said to the maids and cooks.

They all nodded their head, scared of Taehyung... Taehyung walked away, Jungkook sighed and starts to make breakfast for his mate's family " Jungkook " Yoongi came to him, worried " Did he hurt you?" Yoongi asked him worried... Jungkook smiled a little.

" No, just ordered me to make breakfast for everyone " Jungkook said continuing with his work, which made Yoongi sigh " Stop, it's not your work.... you are Taehyung's mate, means our future Luna " Jungkook smiled thinking about Taehyung, but his smile vanished when he thought about something.

" I need to gain his trust and love first Hyung...I-" Jungkook sighed and shook his head " Can you tell me where the ingredients are?" Jungkook asked to the maids with soft voice...Yoongi shook his head and walked out.

After Jungkook finished making breakfast he severed to everyone, Jeonhee felt her heart breaking looking at his son acting like a salve... Taehyung stares at him " you will regret this Taehyung " Khan said to him, who just smirked looking at Jungkook.

Yeji was staring at Jungkook,  She don't trust anyone this easily but the pure innocent eyes of Jungkook were making it difficult for her to hate Jungkook....Norhee looks at Taehyung, Kai and Soobin stayed Silent, they are always Silent when Taehyung is with them.

" Isn't he Hyung's mate?" Kai asked him, Soobin nodded his head " Why is he doing servant's work?" Taehyung heard that and he knows Jungkook also heard it, but he felt no sign of hurt on the younger's face.... Jungkook bowed to them and went away.

" Taehyung! Are you mad or what? He is your mate!" Norhee whispered yelled at him, who shrugged and starts to eat " I haven't accepted him as my mate yet " Norhee looks at him angrily " Don't make hit you Taehyung...he is your mate " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" I don't trust him " Taehyung said and eats his food, Yeji huffed " Just because of those idiots? Great I warned you now see " Yeji laughed... Taehyung sighed " Do you believe this omega Noona?" Yeji takes a bite of her toast " What If I say yes?" Taehyung stopped eating.

Even Soobin, Kai and Norhee looks at her surprised " Are you serious?" Taehyung asked him in shocked yet angry tone...Yeji leaned back on his chair " I never joke about something Taehyung " Yeji said with a slight smirk... Taehyung gulped....Yeji is never wrong, but Taehyung's ego...

After breakfast Taehyung went to Jungkook and Beogyeom's room " Hyungie, I think you should join my coll-" Beogyeom stopped when he saw Taehyung entering into the room.... Jungkook stood up looking at his mate, He smiled a little at him.

" I will just go " Beogyeom escaped leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone " Mast-"  Taehyung stopped him " I want you to clean the whole house and also you will handle the kitchen from hereafter with help of your mother " He said straight away.