Chapter 33- Min Yuna

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" You don't know How angry I am at you " Taehyung said to Jungkook, both of them sitting in garden...it's been 3 days finally Jungkook woke up " But I know " Rufus said, being ignored Taehyung speaks up again " I am a little angry at you " Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand " You almost killed yourself for me " Taehyung said.

Lowering his head, Without waisting anytime, Jungkook cups Taehyung's face " I couldn't leave you alone there to die, M-master " Jungkook said to him... Taehyung sighed and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder " How romantic " Khan said to Rufus " Stop Talking " Rufus said to him " please never do that Again ".

Taehyung whispered, Jungkook hugged Taehyung and nodded, They stayed like this for sometimes, Yeji was looking at them but a soft smile, at least they are happy together, even she got to know Taehyung killed her mate....She can't seems to hate his brother, and after all she was also the reason why her mate died.

Taehyung pulled away and holds Jungkook's hand " Koo " Jungkook looks at him " What's your name?" Taehyung asked him a slight smile adoring on his face " Jeon Jungkook " Jungkook said to him " He has really gone mad " Rufus said indicating to Taehyung, who shakes his head " Kim Jungkook " Jungkook blushed and lower his head.

" And what's my name?" Taehyung asked him " Alpha Ding~ " Rufus said, Khan laughing and Taehyung sighing but he chuckled when Jungkook speaks up " Master " Jungkook replied to his question " My name is not Master Koo " Jungkook pouts and looks down at his lap, Taehyung holds his chin and made him look up.

" Koo, please say my name....just for once " Taehyung said in a pleading tone, Jungkook looks at him shyly " T-Taehyung " He whispered, Taehyung felt a weird feeling in his stomach " Why is he turning pale?" Rufus asked " He is horny~ " Khan said to him " Ooo~ name kink " Rufus teased, making Taehyung blush and Jungkook confused.

" No, Master is better...it sound pure from your mouth " Taehyung said and gulped nervously, ignoring both Rufus and Khan " Okay " Jungkook said confusingly, there was a comfortable silence for Jungkook and awkward silence for Taehyung for a moment " I have name kink! Sh🌼t!" Taehyung cursed mentally.

" Alpha Ding~ Namy Namy dirty mind " Rufus laughed, He looks at Jungkook, even Jungkook called him once before but still this time, he felt something weird and basically he is in shock, he cleared his throat and decided to change the topic " I talked to Beomgyu, you will be joining Beomgyu's college from tommorow " Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook choked on his saliva " W-What?" He looks at Taehyung scared, Taehyung chuckled and ruffles his hair " Don't worry, Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin will be there with you " Jungkook pouts " Well that means no more big hours with my lady " Khan said in a sad tone, Rufus sighed at him being over dramatic.

" I-If thinks it's okay than....Fine " Jungkook mumbled pouting, Taehyung smiled and stood up " Come in, it's go we have to buy you some books also my omega needs Banana milk " Jungkook smiled widely hearing that, he jumped on Taehyung, who chuckled and caught him on time " Someone seems happy " Jungkook replied him with a kiss on his cheek.

Jimin was walking alone in the garden, trying to get rid of some thoughts, it's been many days since he found about Yoongi being his mate, but they still haven't accepted each other, accept? They haven't even talked properly....He sighed heavily, and sat down on the grass " Is that a cow?" He heard Yoongi.

Turning around he saw Yoongi looking at a creature far from them " Or horse?" Yoongi asked Lupin, holding a book naming weird human animals " that's a rock shaped as a wolf idiot " lupin said to him, making him scoffed, Jimin stood up and walked towards Yoongi, he coughed fakingly " what a nice cough " But Lupin and Yoongi thought turning around.

" Can I talk to you?" Yoongi nodded his head " cat got your tounge?" Lupin said to him, making Yoongi mentally roll his eyes " As you know we both are mates, Do you have any problem with me?" Jimin asked, nervously playing with his fingers " No!" Yoongi yelled scarring Jimin " idiot " Lupin scoffed " O-okay " Jimin said to him.

On the other hand, Taehyung was buying some books for Jungkook who was literally hiding behind Taehyung, He was feeling scared looking at the wolf beside Taehyung " I guess you killed Min hoe and your grandfather Kookie " Khan said to him, who but tighten his grip on Taehyung's arm.

" It's okay, don't be scared " Taehyung said to him " I am not scared, just uncomfortable " Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung chuckled and nodded " Okay, just few more minutes " Taehyung said to him who nodded, after sometime they exist the store " Banana milk?" Taehyung asked him, who's eyes sparkles and face light up with a wide smile.

" Yes! Yes! " Jungkook jumped on his feet, resulting he bumped with a person " Watch out!" Jungkook looks at the female wolf, beta...glaring at him " Maybe you are blind to not see where you are walking " Taehyung said to her coldly, who instead of getting anger, smiled widely looking at Taehyung " Tae!" She attacked him with a hug.

Who was taken make, and pushed her " who was hell you are?" Taehyung asked anger lashing in his voice " I'm you-" before she could say something Taehyung speaks again " Don't Tell me you are another child of my father " She looked at him confused " Well No, I am Min Yuna....if you don't remember " She said nervously.

Taehyung stopped, Jungkook looks at Yuna with glares " Wait-....you are Yoongi's lost cousin " Taehyung exclaimed with shook, Jungkook stopped glaring at her and looks at Taehyung confused " Yes, Is he your mate?" Yuna asked smiling at Jungkook generously " Yes, one and only " Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook closer who blushed.

" where is my idiot cousin?" Yuna asked flooding her arms, indicating to Yoongi " I feel offended " She heard a voice and turned around seeing Yoongi with Jimin " Well I mind linked him " Taehyung said to her who scoffed but instantly smiled widely " YOONGI AHHH!" She attacked him with a hug, who groaned, pushing her away.

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes " Mean~ but it's okay, I know how much everyone hated me " Yuna said and fake cried " Okay drama queen, I am surprised to see you after many years, you was 9 when you got lost " Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook, who struggles closer to Taehyung feeling warm and safe.

" I was kidnapped Alpha Tae " Yuna said, surprising them even more " What do you mean by that " Yuna sighed " as you know I am half Beta and half Omega, they wanted me for some experiments, that what I remember before I was found almost dead near at lake to Mr Park, maybe everyone knows him " Yuna explained, they nodded.

" Them?" Yoongi asked, Jimin by now also worried for Yuna, even Jungkook because he can understand Yuna after all He was also almost sold for being white wolf and also half vampire and half wolf " Humans " Yuna said, Taehyung felt anger in his body, Yuna was like her sister and her being hurt, he couldn't control, Jungkook noticed that's why he caresses Taehyung's arm.

" Okay forget everything! Good to see you both with each other's mate! Wish I could get one too soon " Yuna said and squealed, Yoongi sighed " Maybe you are still 15 " Yoongi said, even Yuna was not with him, he still remember's his cousin sister's age " 16 " Yuna corrected him " Almost " Yuna sighed " I like her " Rufus said to Jungkook.

____________________
Chapter 34

Look who made an appearance in this book! ME ☺️ well that's not my real name but I mostly use this name for myself in ffs If my readers know.

Thanks for reading 💕

Favorite part?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰