Chapter 14- Believe in you

Ignore my mistakes plz..

Chapter 14 - Believe in You

No one's Pov

" Next time! Check gas before driving that thing called...my mate must be tired because of walking " Taehyung sighed hearing Khan, well they are walking for an hour now, of course Khan is right..if The Alpha Kim is tired of walking home can not that Omega.

Boy how wrong he is " Jeon Jungkook! Stay beside me and walk slowly!" Taehyung yelled which made Jungkook flinch...he stopped and waits for Taehyung...before Taehyung could walk, he felt a sharp pain in back of his head...he groaned and turned around...he saw Yung with his men.

Jungkook heard Taehyung's painful groan...He turns around looking at Taehyung on the ground whimpering and Yung smirking at him " Master!"  Instead if running away, he run to Taehyung and was about to hold Taehyung but Yung pulled him back.

" Leave me!" Jungkook pushed him, but Yung sign his men to hold him " Take him to car " He ordered them...They obeyed and dragged Jungkook... Taehyung tries to get up but Yung shot him on his leg... which made him fell on his knees " I will be taking your beautiful Omega" Yung smirked and walked towards the car.

Driving away, Jungkook struggles and tries to push the men... Yung slapped him grabbing his face harshly... Jungkook whimpers " I waited a lot to get you! I won't leave you now " Jungkook cries " Rufus, leave my scent for Master " Jungkook said to Rufus " Do you think he will save you?"

Jungkook looks at Yung and wipes his eyes " He will " He said to him, with big confidence...On the other hand Taehyung was opened his eyes after many hours and found himself in his room...the incident flash before his eyes...He instantly stood up from his bed but whimpers feeling so much pain in his leg.

Yoongi and Namjoon rushed to room "  lay down Taehyung " Taehyung shook his head " Jungkook is in danger...we need to find him " Taehyung said, Standing with the help of Namjoon " Don't worry, we already found where he is " Yoongi said " Let's go then! What are we waiting for!" Taehyung angry yelled.

Minute passing by he was getting worried for Jungkook " Your leg " Yoongi said sighing " Only your mate can help him " Jeonhee said coming into Taehyung's room...They turns to her " Jungkook has the ability to recover wounds and pain " Jeonhee said.

" Save him! I don't want to lose my second son " Jeonhee pleaded to Taehyung... who frowns but shrugged it for now " Take me to Ori Tree " Taehyung said to them...Yoongi and Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook's Pov

They locked me up in that room... that same room, I sat in the corner of the room...hugging my knees...this room is terrifying...the door opened with halt which made me scared, Yung entered into the room alone " Aww Omega is scared of his master?" I hate him!

He kneeled before Me, tries to touch me but I slapped his hand away curling back " Come on,let me touch your soft skin " I growled at him " K-kookie " Rufus whimpered, I heard Yung's laugh " you are getting angry huh " My eyes turned purple, when I get angry this happens.

But it hurts Rufus, because my power increases when I get angry " Come on, get up! I want you to get ready! " He pushed me which made my knees hit with a bed "Ahh"

No one's Pov

Taehyung was not perfectly walking getting ready to leave, he grabbed his gun and was about to leave but was stopped by Min Jae grabbing his hand....he harshly yanked his hand away " Where are you going?" Taehyung scoffed " it has nothing to do with you " Taehyung said to him.

" Why don't you let him be,maybe Moon goodness wants us to be together " Taehyung rolled his eyes " Maybe your greedy wants to be my husband for money " Taehyung said " I don't have time...leave!" Taehyung was about to go but again Min Jae pulled him back.

" I'm more Beautiful then him why don't you chose me!" Min jae yelled, Taehyung huffed with a smirk " what delousinal Omega...he is far better then you, and the most beautiful Omega I ever seen " Taehyung said to him...He saw Yeji behind Min jae, who was shocked.

" I don't want him here when I return " Taehyung said and left with Yoongi and Namjoon behind them " where is he?" Taehyung asked him " In Yung's castel but there are many wolves " Yoongi said, Namjoon was driving the car " Okay, I want you to kill everyone I will find Jungkook " Taehyung said to them.

Suddenly a sweet scent filled Taehyung's nose " Our mate left some evidence for us, he trusts us " Khan said to him...who smiled a little " I hope he is okay, Khan " Taehyung said to Khan and sighed.

" You look so beautiful " Jungkook bites Yung's hand when he tried to touch Jungkook's face " Ahh!" Jungkook huffed...Yung glared at him, and slapped him, which made Jungkook fall on ground with a whimper " You omega " Yung grabbed his hand " aren't you getting brave " Tears fall from Jungkook's eyes.

" I still remember how you cried when I killed you Hyung huh " Jungkook sobbed " do you want me to do that same with you " Jungkook scremed when Yung dragged him towards the bed by his hair.

On the other hand, Taehyung looks at Yoongi and Namjoon fully truned in their wolf form killing everyone wolf of Yung...he runs inside Yung's ugly castle and looks around for Jungkook...he hears Jungkook's painful scream " Where is he! Khan !" Taehyung cursed running all around the place.

It was hurting Taehyung, hearing Jungkook's painful screams...he kicked open one of the door and saw Yung in his wolf form bitting Jungkook's arm... Jungkook continusally screming because of the pain.... Taehyung's eyes turned golden, he changed in his wolf form attacking Yung.

On the other hand Yeji looks at Minjae after Taehyung left...Norhee also stood before Minjae folding her arms " So your mate us dead?" Norhee asked him, who nodded making a fake sad face " Oh really? Then who is he " Minjae turned around looking at a wolf smirking behind him.

" Found you " He said which made Minjae scared, Yeji and Norhee glances at each other smirking " Bet is about to die " Kai said eating popcorn in balcony along with Beomgyu and Soobin " Nope, His mate is going to hang him alive " Soobin said, Beomgyu just nodded looking at Minjae.

___________________
Chapter 14

Rip Minjae

Favorite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰