Chapter 12- Party

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 12 : Party

No one's Pov

All the way, Jungkook was rumbling and everyone hearing him...they are used to it, Jungkook can't stop talking...he can't stay silent not even or a sec...the car stopped with a halt, which made Jungkook land forward...he gasped and puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder... Taehyung turns his head and saw Jungkook looked down blinking his eyes continusally.

 Taehyung turns his head and saw Jungkook looked down blinking his eyes continusally

" Yeji shows Yoongi a thumbs up...let's say that Yeji pushed the younger from behind a little...Min Jae rolled his eyes " okay, we know both of you are mates but come on we are getting late " Yoongi said smirking a little... Taehyung who staring at Jungkook, now looked away from him.

" Be careful " he said to him, getting out of the car...walking away...Min jae behind him, Jungkook turned and looks at Yoongi, shocked " did he said Be careful to me?" Yeji and Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness....They was about to say something but Taehyung came back...he knocked on the window and sign Jungkook to come out.

Which Jungkook did obediently " Come on " Taehyung holds his hand and drags him inside... every pack member was present in the party....Junho and Chang wan waved at Jungkook, who smiled widely and waved back.... Eunwoo was also there....staring at Jungkook...he was not even blinking.

Min Jae was looking at Taehyung and Junho with gritted teeth, he wants to stand on Jungkook's place...he tried his best to make Taehyung hate Jungkook and it was working but something changed in just one night..Min Jae grabs a drink, and mixed something onto it.

He smirked and made his way towards Jungkook, Eunwoo saw this and huffed...Min Jae stood before Jungkook " Here this for you " Jungkook being the kind boy couldn't refuse and was about to grab it, but Taehyung garbs it from his hand and pour it on Min Jae's head.

" Get out!" Taehyung yelled at him, gaining everyone's attention " TaeTae " Taehyung rolled his eyes, grabs his wrist harshly which made him gasp and drags him out... Jungkook looks shocked blinking his eyes..but he felt someone tabbed his shoulder...he turned around and saw Banana milk in front of his eyes.

" Come on take it " Jungkook heard Eunwoo's voice, He grabbed banana milk " Drink, you look really scared " Eunwoo said sliding his hand in his pockets " Thank you " Jungkook mumbled with pouty lips sipping his banana milk.

Taehyung Yeeted Min jae ( sorry not sorry ) " Enough Min Jae! What was you trying to do my mistaking that bowder on his drink " Taehyung asked him Angrily " you brainless idiot, still don't get it " Khan said sighing " I-I " Min Jae looks at him scared.

" I still didn't forgive you! I just let you stay here because you mate is dead..you don't need to try talking my mates place Min Jae " Taehyung said angrily walking away from there, leaving crying Min Jae.