Chapter 37 - Angry Koo Pup

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Double update, I wrote in hurry so please ignore all of the mistakes

No one's Pov

" Yoongi, tommorow we really need to see who is this person killing all of the wolfs in Exo pack " Taehyung said to Yoongi, who nodded his head...A week ago, Exo pack's leader came to Taehyung for help, according to him there is a vampire killing all of his pack members, mostly omegas and betas.

Taehyung entered into their shared room, seeing Jungkook reading a book, he was trying to read English in sync...he was really bad at it and was thinking about quitting but Taehyung cheered him up and told him to read some books so he could get better in it.

Taehyung made his way to him, resting his head on Jungkook's lap, who was taken back at his sudden move " Master, What happened?" he asked him who smiled at him and tilting his head, place a small kiss on his cheek " I wanted to spend sometime wit...

Taehyung made his way to him, resting his head on Jungkook's lap, who was taken back at his sudden move " Master, What happened?" he asked him who smiled at him and tilting his head, place a small kiss on his cheek " I wanted to spend sometime with my mate " Taehyung said popping his nose, making him pout.

" One week was that not enough? " Rufus asked him who sighed " It looks like he is never going to talk to me nicely " Taehyung said which made Jungkook giggle but he stopped which made Taehyung frowns " Master why are you wearing black again? " Jungkook asked tilting his head... Taehyung looks at his clothes.

" I don't have any comfortable colorful clothes " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook huffed... standing up " Than we will go out for shopping " Jungkook said standing up, but Taehyung pulled him back, which made Jungkook fall on his chest...and gasp " I am seeing My energetic mate back " Taehyung said caressing his face.

Jungkook smiled at him " okay we will go but I need a kiss first " Jungkook pouts and shakes his head, which made Taehyung frown " Why?" Taehyung asked him " You will bite my lips " Jungkook said to him which made Taehyung chuckled " okay I won't, I promise " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook looks at him, glaring.

Taehyung knew Jungkook was doubting him " What?" Taehyung said and chuckled... Jungkook huffed and connected their lips, Taehyung instantly grabbed his waist and kissed him back, sliding his tounge inside his mouth, sucking Jungkook's tounge who moaned moving his hands in Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung bites his lower lip teasingly, Jungkook squealed and pulled away, hitting Taehyung chest with his tiny fist making Taehyung laugh " You promised!" Jungkook whined... Taehyung laughed and peck his lips...but they stopped when they heard a plant breaking sound from in front of their room.

They glance at each other, they stood up rushing out... Taehyung opened the door, holding Jungkook's hand...He sighed seeing Yuna along with Yeon and Chang wan tip toeing away from the room " Three of you stop!" Taehyung said in his deep voice...Which was sounding more like angry tone... which Jungkook was still not used to.

Yuna and Chang wan stopped while Yeon was still trying to get away " I told you to stop!" Taehyung almost yelled flinching Jungkook a little..Yeon stopped " three of you, what were you doing?" Taehyung asked them, Yuna smiled nervously " Actually-" she was about to say something but Taehyung stopped him.