"Baby, I'm home!"

Lizzie came out of the bathroom, rushing toward me and immediately not wasting any more time before engulfing me in a hug, her legs interlocked around my waist. She showered me with kisses, telling me how much she missed me. I teared up a little bit because along with her affection, my mind was also drawing me a picture of tonight and how she would say shower me with a million kisses after she said yes. With so much excitement in the air, I dropped the plastic bag filled with food carefully on the ground before spinning her in circles, making sure that I returned the favor by planting sweet kisses of my own. Her soft, adorable giggles music to my heart and I want nothing more than to be listening to this every single day.

"Happy Anniversary to us!" I told Lizzie as she hung her arms loosely around my neck. "I can't believe it's been a year since you asked me to be your girlfriend. I'm extremely lucky."

"There's no one else like you, Y/LN." Lizzie mumbled in between kisses. "It's just me and you against the world. Forever and Always."

I smiled widely, "There's no one else like you, Olsen." I sealed her lips with a longing kiss that made our hearts glow like never before. So, this is what genuine love feels like. It feels amazing.

Lizzie and I ate in comfortable silence, our unbreakable meaningful gaze toward one another was more than enough that words didn't need to be said out loud. We shared a few heartwarming laughter and the amount of times we fed each other was icing on the cake of this picture perfect moment. It truly doesn't get better than this. Oh, wait it will. Tonight. The girl I'm looking at with all of my heart will make me the happiest person on Earth after today and she doesn't even have to do anything. I will make today the best day before our actual wedding. I got her, and she got me. We have each other's back. Lizzie will never let me down.

"We should go on a picnic today." Lizzie suggested as she finished washing the dishes. "What do you say?"

"I would love that."

"Great, because I already have everything ready to go." She wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her chin against the crook of my shoulder. "You just have to change what you're wearing and we'll be set."

"Hey! What's wrong with my outfit?" I pouted with puppy dog eyes. "I think I look good right now. Don't you think so?"

Lizzie giggled, "I'm just kidding. You do look good. Too good, actually. But, we're not matching and I want us to match, so wear the outfit I already laid out in the bathroom."

I spun myself around so I'm facing her, "Okay. I'll be back." I gave her a quick kiss before hurrying myself into the bathroom.

I don't think I've gotten ready this fast before, but here I am acting like I'm the flash. I took one good look at myself one last time before I'm finally satisfied with how I look. I reunited with Lizzie in the living room, who's already ready to go. I couldn't help but smile at her excitement as she's holding the picnic basket like a little kid.

Lizzie offered her hand, "Ready to go, my love?"

I took it graciously, "Always."

With our hands intertwined, Lizzie and I walked hand-in-hand, the love in the air going strong for us. She insisted on driving, so I let her. I didn't mind. I like it when she drives because I get to look at her adorable concentrated face. I also found her mini-concert captivating because she's such a dork when she sings her heart out. Of course, being a hopeless romantic, I had another one of those moments where time stops. I couldn't hear anything else but the steady beating of my heart.

Everything went slow. Her goofy, nerdy dance moves were in slow motion. I pucker my lips into a smile as my gaze never left her. How do you explain to someone that means so much to you, the overgrowing, unconditional love you have for them? I feel as though words do not do my feelings justice. Then, I start to think about how sometimes it's the little details that take up the most room in your heart. Like, how nervous I get when she tells me how beautiful I am or the way they laugh even though my corny jokes aren't really that funny, but she laughs at them anyway. And last, but most certainly not least, the way she reaches for me through the dark and guides me through my somber moments.