25.

Briar

Briar

Waking up in West arms is something I will never get use to. Last night I cried myself to sleep while West held me, not judging me. 

Rolling out of bed, its 9:45am which is early for me and West is currently passed out on my bed.

Walking to me bathroom, my eyes are puffy and red from all my crying. Once I'm down with the bathroom, I go back into my room to see West on his phone. 

"Hey good morning," I say going up to him and giving him a kiss. 

Smiling at me he responds, "Good morning." It's not awkward. I love that he is not making it awkward. I hate crying in front of people, I hate being a burden. I mean I really am a selfish person, trauma dumping on West.

"Briar" West starts off. I don't want to go into this conversation. 

"West the article got taken down and thats all that matters, I want to move on ok?" I really do. 

"Briar-" I know he wants me to go to the police or the school, but I don't. 

"West no." I'm final in my decision. I know he is trying to do what he thinks is best, but I'm doing what I need to do. 

"Ok Briar," He kisses me again, heading to the washroom. Even though I don't want to, I have to go to my classes, and today West and I both have the debate class. I don't know what to wear. I want to wear something really cute, but I know I'll regret it once I get to classes.

Whatever, screw it I'm wearing what I want. 

(Her outfit) 

(Her outfit) 

I'm finishing the final touches to my outfit when West walks out of the washroom. 

"I got to go to my classes but I'll see you in debate ok." I tell him while putting on my shoes.

"Alright," Giving me a kiss, I'm on my way out class and I've got 5 minutes to get their. Today is going to be a good day a better day. 

---

My first class wasn't horrible. People whispered and stared, but I'll just have to deal with it till this whole thing blows over. 

Now I'm heading to my debate class. Walking over I finish listening to my murder podcast. Can't wait to rant to West about it later