12.

Briar

Briar

As soon as I woke up I was filled with a familiar scent, sandalwood and vanilla.

West.

I had woken up in the same position I had fallen asleep in last night, with my head on his bare chest.

I looked up at him sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

Moving up to go the washroom, his arm that was around my waist pulled me back towards him. I carefully move his arm and replaced myself with a pillow which he now snuggled.

I moved to the bathroom, doing the necessaires, moving back into the bedroom. I went back into Wests arm, replacing the pillow with myself.

"Why did I wake up, cuddling a pillow?" West asked in a groggy, morning voice.

I pecked him on the lips, "Good morning to you to."

"Give me a second," he said getting up and quickly going into the washroom, 5 minutes later coming out and joining back on the bed.

"Where were we, oh that's right." He said smirking going in for a kiss. He began to push me onto my back, hovering over me. He deepen the kiss as I tugged on his hair . He grabbed my ass and I let out a moan giving him against to my mouth.

Breathing heavily, I detached our lips breathing out, "We should stop."

He groaned, "Yeah you're-" he stopped himself looking down at my collarbone.

Pulling the hoodie down, I assumed he was looking at my tattoo.

"What does that say?" HE asked looking from my collarbone back to my eyes.

"Angelica," I said looking down at the tattoo, "Its Portuguese for angelic."

"It suits you angel." He said smiling at me leaning down, kissing the tattoo.

Moving off the bed, he put on sweats and a black t-shirt,

"Hungry?" He asked picking out a pair a sweats and t-shirt to use.

Do I eat?

I have been doing so well with eating healthy and skipping meals, one breakfast couldn't hurt?

I'll just workout extra long today.

"Yep," I said moving into the bathroom to change.

After I was done changing, I headed downstairs where I assumed West already was.

Walking into the kitchen the room became dead silent, all eyes on me. I waved at the muttering a hi, moving over to the barstools, where West came to stand behind me.

"Did I tell you I like you with my clothes on," he whispered seductively in my ear.

Turning around, smirking at him, I whispered back, "I believe you did." He gave me a small peck on the lips, earning small gasps from some of the guys in the room.