23.

Briar

Briar

"So what do you think?" West asked me from his lying position on his bed. 

"Sorry, I totally zoned out, you know trying to study." Key word trying

I'm currently at West's place, and we are suppose to be studying and working on a debate project. It isn't working. 

Smirking he said, "I said do you want to be my date?" 

West had a gala black tie event for the football players. From my understanding it's where there are different teams who look at new players, NFL players who give speeches and stuff like that. 

Leaning over, kissing West, " I would love to be your date Weston Grey."

West pulled me back in deepening the kiss and I smirked against his lips before pulling away, 

"Studying first mister." 

---

"Guys I need your help." I announced when we first walked in the door. I had already previously apologized for the way I acted towards Em and Aspen and they forgave me. Both of them are currently sitting on the couch watching "Too Hot To Handle." 

Pausing the show, Em turned to me, "Whats up?"

They both turned to look at me as I continued, "West invited be to the gala thing for the football players and its in 3 days and I have no idea what the fuck to wear." I had been putting off finding a dress, it stressed me out. 

Trying on clothes and seeing if I grew in a size, or if the dress didn't look good, how couldn't it be my fault? But I've given myself time to prepare before going dress shopping. 

"Holy shit why didn't you tell us sooner." Aspen said excitedly. 

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Em says hopping of the couch, grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

---

If their's one thing my dads are its well off. They are the best dads I could ever ask for and since both own their own successful companies, my entire childhood is filled with them being there all the time. 

I'm not a fan of using my dads money. While they don't care much if I use it, I do. I never want to be the kid who came from everything only to end up and entitled brat. 

During the summers I work different jobs, that help me save up my own money, which is what I'm currently using to buy a dress. I let myself splurge once in a while and this is that time. 

But by the time the three of us were walking into the 8th dress store of the day, I was worn out with no dress in sight. 

Feeling exhausted I offer, "Guys maybe we should just go home?"