22.

Briar

Briar

shit shit shit

I throw West's sheets off me and run to his bathroom.

No, no please not now.

Great I got my period.

After we had dinner last night, it was too late for me to walk back to the apartment so I ended up sleeping over.

I've never been one to be embarrassed for getting my period since I literally can't control it, but do I prefer to ask West to go buy me tampons?

No.

"West," I call out from the bathroom. I hear him grumble, getting up knocking on the washroom door,

"Briar come back to bed." I would if I could West.

"West I need you to go to the store and buy me tampons." I say to him through the door.

West goes silent. I swear if he acts all fucking annoying I'm going to beat his ass.

"Okay love I'll be back soon ok?" West says in a very soft tone. Fun fact about me when I'm on my period I tend to be an emotional reck. For the first few days when I have cramps, I tend to have a short temper and for the last days, literally anything will make me cry. Or sometimes I'll cry and get pissed off within a 10 minute period. So fun.

Once I went to go make hot chocolate and my dads didn't buy any and I literally broke down crying.

Not long after I hear West knocking on the bathroom door,

"Briar?" He asks in a soft tone.

"Just leave it by the door I'll grab them." I say. I'm not embarrassed to have my period but I don't need West to see my bleeding out of my vagina. I'm good thanks.

I hear him drop a box down by the door and I get up to grab them. He got the brand I usually use and the right size as well.

After finishing up, I leave the bathroom and when I get the bedroom is West standing in front of the bed looking at me. 

"Hmh?" he looks at me not saying anything, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to him. He wraps his arms arounds me and squeezing me so tight I swear I loose oxygen. 

"West can't breathe," I struggle out in a strained voice. His is too strong for his own good.

Cupping my face with his hands he asks me, 

"Are you ok, do you need anything?" He is so cute. 

"West I'm fine I promise," I say holding my pinky out to him, 

"Pinky promise?" he questions. 

"Pinky promise." 

---

I ended up leaving the football house not long after since I have classes and West had practice. I finish my classes and head to the gym. I'm already wearing my gym clothes, leggings, a sports bra with a hoodie over it. 

West texts me asking what I'm doing, which I respond with me walking over to the gym. 

I've gotten really good with working out. I'm doing better. 

In the middle of running on the treadmill, I get a call from West, 

"Hey West," I say in between heavy breathes.

"You ok Briar?" He asks concerned. 

"Yeah I'm in the middle of working out." Working out takes out a lot of fucking energy. 

"Still? You've been working out for over and hour?" Why does he sound even more concerned. He should be happy. I'm trying to be happy. Once I get thin, I'll be happy. 

"Yep, I got to go finish West." I finish the topic.

"Alright you're still coming over to the house later right?" He questions. 

Getting off the treadmill I head to the locker room to grab my stuff, "Yep thats the plan, I'll see you ok sugar?"

"Ok angel see you later." With that we end the call. Leaving the gym, I behind my walk from the gym to my apartment which is only a couple of blocks. On the way there, a jewellery store catches my eye. 

Heading in the store, I go over and look at the rings. I found the perfect ring for West. Taking a picture of it, I make a mental note to figure out his ring size. 

---

Entering the apartment, both Em and Aspen are in the kitchen. 

"Hey guys," I great them setting down my stuff in by bedroom. I go to sit on one of the kitchen stools. 

"Hey Briar, where'd you come from?" Aspen asks while placing what looks like brownies in the oven. It smells so good.

"The gym." I state while going to grab a bottle of water. I grab a two pieces of mint gum and plop them in my mouth. 

"Again?" Em questions, worried. What is it with people being so concerned. 

"What is with everyone today," I mumble under my breath. 

"Mhm?" Aspen questions.

"I don't understand why everyone cares so goddamn much, I'm working on myself, isn't that a good thing?" 

They have no right to be angry with me. 

"We just don't want you to over work yourself," Em says in a soft tone. 

"Yea Bri we love you," Aspen chimes in. 

"Whatever." I say and I make my way into my bathroom. I sit on the cold tile floor replaying the situation. 

I'm sorry. 

I'm sorry I'm not good enough.

I'm going to try harder. 

I get off the floor and pull out the scale. 

Authors Note:

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. I've been super busy and I know this is a shorter chapter but the next one is suppose to be a lot longer and what happens in the next I couldn't add to this chapter. This is more of a fill in chapter. 

ALSO LETS NORMALIZE PERIODS PLS AND NOT BEING EMBARRASSED.

Don't be a silent reader.

I made a tiktok account for this story so if you want to get a closer insight on some of the characters the @ is @donotsnitchpls1

As always constructive criticism is welcome but this is my first story so it isn't going to be perfect<33

Semi Edited.