Chapter 33 - Who Is Aiyara?

Start from the beginning

"Are not you going to tell him the truth?"

Nandini shook her head again "no, I don't want him to love someone who is not reality. I want him to love me. I don't want him to have the name Aiyara in his heart but I want him to have Nandini  in his heart which is true" 

She turned her head and walk towards the other window side in the corner "on the wedding night he told me he has someone in his heart already so besides his love and his body he will give me everything I want. His so loyal and gentle man. He never disrespectful towards me nor he ever ignored me. I was first confused who was the person in his heart. But after coming here he told me that Aiyara was the one and it somehow shocked me. Because the Aiyara he has in his heart was the one who saved him 5 years ago. The person whom he love is unknowingly me"

Master monk listened to her before sighing "don't you think telling him the truth will solve everything?"

Nandini turned around to look at him "mater you know that the Aiayara who saved him was not the reality. Even though it was me but still he loved that girl, that girl's face and that's not me. I am Nandini, not Aiyara and if we have connections then I believe there will be a day when he will love me, the real me" she closed her eyes then sighed "I will tell him when it is the right time but not yet"

Master monk smiled "if that's what you want then I will support you"

He never doubted her. Years ago when he found Nandini who went to the temple for sometimes he took her as his disciples. But there was another purpose for that. Nandini was 16 years old at that time and also an intelligent girl who could understand everything. He asked her for a favour and she agreed. After that he was indebted to her. So no matter what he will always support her.

Nandini nodded "thank you master" she looked outside "oh, it's already night time. I should go back now"

Master monk nodded "okay, before you leave give some discipline to that brat. She is a great headache for me"

Nandini laughed loudly "I will" then shaking her head she walked out of the room.

Looking at closed door master monk sighed before walking towards the chair and sit down. Grabbing a book he stated to read it under the dim light of the lantern.

Outside, just as Nandini went out she collide with Atropa.

"My lady, forgive me"

Nandini waved her hand "what happened? Why are you in rush?"

"My lady, his majesty is looking for you"

Nandini nodded "where he is?"

"In your room. He has been sitting there for an hour now"

Nandini frowned. Why he is there suddenly? Thinking that she nodded then headed towards her room.

In the room Manik finished his 6th tea and placed the cup on the table. Ageratina who was serving looked at him then to the cups. His majesty has been waiting for their lady fir an hour already but he did not get angry. He was sitting there quietly like he has just arrived.

Ageratina tried to smile "your majesty, would you like to have another cup?" What can she do other than asking for tea.

Manik was about to reply when he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw Nandini slowly walking inside.

"You are here" he smiled.

"Your majesty you are waiting for me?" She asked him.

He nodded "I heard master monk's disciple Aiyara has solved the problem of injured disciple"

Nandini nodded "hmm..I heard like that too"

Only if she could say how that brat clutched her legs and won't let go until she help her.

"Your majesty want to talk about that matter?" She asked again.

"What do you think?" He raised his eyebrows.

Nandini smiled at him then poured herself tea in the cup "your majesty interest in the origin of that poison?"

Manik chuckled "you guessed right. I have asked Vaibhav to look for the source but the forest down the mountain is huge and even though we send people nothings come in the hand"

Nandini take sip "it is strange. The enemy can take action so cleanly"

Manik nodded "it's because they have their command here"

Nandini looked at him "your majesty means secret guards to send information?"

He nodded "every enemy has their own raised special guards who hides in shadow and complete tasked given in secret sign. Even Samrat has secret guards spread over the enemy kingdoms"

"What's your majesty's plan then?"

Manik smiled "waiting"

Just then Atropa come in "your majesty, my lady the dinner is ready"

Nandini nodded "your majesty please"

Manik smiled "with pleasure"

Note:-

Ho, the 3rd day second update.

So finally the real benefactor Aiyara is revealed but there is still more in the story (which will be revealing in future chapters). I have to stop unfolding the mystery for now 😁 please don't curse me 😬 if I reveal everything here then I don't think I need to write any more chapter and can directly write the epilogue in next 😄.

I know you guys are confused. So the biggest mystery here is-

1- if Nandini is the Aiyara then why Manik can't recognise her?

2- why Nandini and Aiyara has different faces?

3- what does Nandini meant by the Aiyara 5 years ago was her but not her reality?

4- and most importantly Aiyara and Nandini's true relationship other than master-disciple.

I know you guys are too curious to know this answers but, but, but, have little patience because it will reveal soon.

I hope you guys enjoyed my rewards for 3 days. Today is the last.

Thank you ❤️