He can't come cause, yanno, cLaSS.

I sigh.

Don't worry, me, just get the book, get out of here and return back to your comfy room.

I went to the place where he last place it which is, near a greenhead guy.

Found it. Now let's get outta here.

"Let's search around. He should be here. I'll head this way."

That voice, I recognize that voice. It was the girl at the entrance ceremony that greeted me! A real life waifu!

I hid behind one the shelves and spy on her. Gah, I feel like a stalker! But...SHE LOOKS LIKE A ANIME CHARACTER THAT JUST GET ISEKAI'D! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

I face to another side.

Does she watch anime? I hope she watch anime. I wanna know her more.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder as I yelp.

I turn around and, there she is! Did I get find out?!

"Hi there, what ya doing?" She tilted her head in a VERY CUTE WAY!

I take a few steps back.

"Did I scare you?" Cute how she thought I was scared by her..... I mean, yeah she did scare me.

I shook my head.

Then she said something that make me explode.

"You're cute." Is what she said.

Oh god, I felt my blood rushes over to my face. I'm probably look like a tomato now! Oh god!

"T–tha...thank–k, y–y–you..." I stuttered! I just stuttered! Oh god of anime, what's happening to me?! I'm feeling so hot!

I look at the girl. She seems confused. I guess she didn't hear me.

"Sorry, umm...I was looking for someone with glasses and green lock. Did you see him anywhere?" Ah, she meant that guy from before.

I nodded and pointed out at the guy.

She nodded as she thank me and shook my hand.

SHE SHOOK MY HAND–

"Hope to see ya around!" She wave at me then disappear to one of the corridor.

I sighed. Guess I'll have to wait till I can ask her.

I made my way out of the library and went to find professor Trein.

🔹

Quiinn P. O. V

"Guys, I found him, come with me." I lead the three to the greenhead that we've been looking for. Well, thanks to that blue haired guy.

"Clover-senpai."

"Miku!"

I tackle him into a hug from behind as he gasped.

"Quiinn? Oh, it’s you guys…"

I may heard it wrong but, I think Ace and Deuce just click their tongue. "We figured that we’d meet you here in the library because we assumed you’ll be returning the recipe book you borrowed." I nodded and leaned my head on his head.

Ace leaned on the shelf near us with pissed look. "We still can’t be convinced with the way the Prefect does things."

"…I figured." Trey narrowed his eyes. He felt ashamed...or embarrassed.