"Didn't you like it? " Yerin asked. If Yerin isn't his childhood friend, Jungkook would have thrown her out of the window, but for the sake of their friendship, he controlled his rage.

"It's too revealing. " Jungkook replied, without sparing a glance at the alpha-girl.

"Fine. " Yerin replied and took another one from her closet while Jungkook looks at her picking her dress in complete terror. It was scary for him to imagine what kinds of dresses he would have to see today.

After an hour of complete torture of looking at those revealing dresses, he blindly picked up one dress from the bed and went out of the room. As soon as he walked out of Yerin's room, he saw Taehyung and Jin were back and sitting on the couch.

"Kook. " Taehyung called out. "I thought you will be ready till now. " Taehyung said.

"Yea. I was um thinking what I should wear? " Jungkook replied, scratching his nape. He is not fond of lying, especially not to his mate.

"Shall I help you to pick?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing it.

"I would love to. " Jungkook said and held the omegas hand. Usually, Jungkook doesn't like to follow anyone's instructions about dressing, but today he wanted to see how Taehyung dresses him up.

"Go take a shower, till that I will choose your clothes. " Taehyung said, throwing the towel towards Jungkook.

Jungkook went towards Taehyung, slowly wrapping his hands around the omega's waist. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me? " Jungkook whispered in the omega's ear and placed few soft kisses on his neck, making the other's face flushed red.

"S-shut u-up! " Taehyung's ears flushed red, and his heartbeat increased with the mere thought of it. He pushed Jungkook a little and quickly went towards the closet, ignoring the laughing alpha.

"He's such a tease. " Taehyung mumbled with a pout decorating his lips. He looked through the closet and found it filled with black and white clothes, which made the omega frown, wondering if the alpha even knows any other color than these. Well, his closet says it otherwise.

After looking through the closet for few minutes and scanning all the clothes, he took out a pair of black pants and a shirt with a long black coat. Once satisfied, he kept the clothes on the bed.

The door of the washroom opened, making Taehyung's face heat up with embarrassment. There stood his mate, with only a towel around his waist. His eight-pack abs are on full display, along with thick thighs.

"Liking the view, baby? " Jungkook smirked, and Taehyung's face flushed red. He quickly turned his face, staring at the wall, to hide his red face.

"I-I k-kept your clothes t-there. Dress up f-fast. " Taehyung mumbled and ran out of the room, making the True blood giggle.

Jungkook got ready in his room, while Taehyung went to the guest room to change so that he can't disturb him slash stare at his mate's perfect body. It took Jungkook 20 minutes to dress, and he was surprised at the choice of clothes of his mate.