Hot and bothered, Savannah sat down at the table, preparing herself for the talk she knew was about to go down.

Sure enough, a few moments later-

"So the meeting is today" Started Natasha, as if Savannah didn't know that already, as if Savannah had been thinking about nothing but that for the past four days.

"Yeah" she agreed, stabbing her fork into the salad that was on her plate.

"How long do we have until the actual fight?" asked Bucky.

"Pierce said that he wanted to give the champions a week to train, so I have a week starting today" Savannah informed, giving up on her food, she set her fork aside so that she wouldn't accidentally stab somebody.

"Have you thought about what happens after the fight, after you win-"
"If I win" Savannah cut off Natasha's question. "And I've been trying not to think about it." Savannah had too much to think about, and too much thinking made her nervous. Savannah was a Hydra champion for God's sake. She didn't have time to be nervous which meant she didn't have time for all the thinking. 

But that was the difference between the Avengers and Hydra. At Hydra, there was always something to do, somewhere to be. But with the Avengers, she could just sit with her feet in the pool, and think, and think, and think, and think, and think until the whole freakin planet blew up.

Savannah did not like thinking.

"The jet's all prepped, whenever you're ready" Tony informed. He had already set the location onto Savannah's jet that she "borrowed" from Hydra. All Savannah had to do was take off.

Savannah gave Bucky one last "I will" as he told her to be careful for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes.

The jet had just landed just outside the Hydra facility, she could already see the guards outside. Since this was a big meeting and every single Hydra leader would be attending, there was going to be maximum security.

Savannah was on call with the Avengers, Bucky had wanted to "make sure she got there safely" Savannah had rolled her eyes but agreed to stay on call anyways. She was about to be late, the meeting started in one minute and Pierce always hated tardiness.

Savannah bid the Avengers goodbye and hopped off the jet, taking a deep breath in and out before letting her face fall emotionless. She knew what the other leaders were like, she'd have to keep her face expressionless and her body relaxed if she was to get through tonight without a problem.

After realizing who she was, the Guard at the front moved out of the way, allowing her to enter. Savannah relaxed her shoulders and lifted her head, making herself look more confident as if she actually knew what she was doing.

The walk to the meeting room seemed shorter than it should have been. Maybe it was because Savannah was hoping that time would slow down but of course, it didn't.

Pierce was already welcoming the other leaders who all sat around a very large table. Each of the champions was sitting next to their country's leader, Savannah noticed the seat next to Demitri Antonov was empty. Demitri wasn't the Russian base's leader but Savannah guessed that the real leader was probably dead. It wasn't uncommon for the leaders of Hydra to die since they were a big target for organizations like SHIELD.

Savannah cleared her throat, receiving Pierce's attention as all eyes fell on her.
"Ah Princess, I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up. Come, sit" He pointed to the empty seat. Savannah nodded and followed his orders.

Demitri didn't acknowledge her as she sats down. He spared her a simple glance before fixing his eyes back on the table in front of him.

Savannah's history with him was complicated. He was the youngest son of Frederik Antonov who was a very old and yet very successful worker of Hydra. Savannah had never personally met Frederik but apparently, he had gotten onto SHIELD's radar for "worst villains" back in the day. Frederik had two other sons, both of whom were dead. Savannah worked with his oldest son at one point but she never cared enough to get to know him better. She hadn't even attended the funeral, not that she had a reason to.