"Huh, why not?"

"Idiot, don't your parents teach you not to talk with strangers?"

The little girl went silent.

"But..." She shuts her mouth then open them again. "I don't have a parents."

The teens shut her mouth, silently gritted her teeth. "Fuck, now you've done it!" The teen said to herself in anger.

"Hey, hey, what's your name?" The little girl ignore the warning the teen just told her and walked closer. "Name..."

"I don't have a name."

The little girl tilted her head. "Then, can I give you a name?"

The teen was taken back but she started to slowly feel safe and comfortable around her. She gave her a nod.

"Hmm, how about...Y/N?"

"Y/N, that doesn't sound so bad at all." The teen, for the first time, smile at the little girl. "Y/N is my name."

The little girl jumped around in happiness.

"And I'm Quiinn!"

"Quiinn..."

"Quiinn..."

"Quiinn..."

"Quiinn..."

Quiinn open her eyes at the same voice from the girl in her memory. She look up, the sky is still clear as crystal.

"I must be hearing things..." Quiinn shook her head. Slightly doubting if she's only hearing things.

"Oh, you're not."

Quiinn breath hitched.

That voice, that familiar voice, that very same voice. She shakily face around and, there she is.

A girl in a spirit-like and white form Infront of her.

At this moment, all Quiinn can say is, "Y/N."

'Y/N' smile at the sound of her name being called by her most important person.

Quiinn crashed into her with a hug and a relief smile. "Welcome back.." She utter out.

"Miss me?"

"Damn right, I miss you!"

Quiinn look up at Y/N face and laugh when she was actually crying. "Come now, don't cry. It doesn't suit you, my host. And your friends will be worried if they found out you were crying." Y/N wiped her tears away as Quiinn nodded and smile. "That's more like it."

"We can catch up later, you have an important thing to do right? I'm always here if you need help. Look, they're looking for you." Y/N pointed out to the group of boys behind her.

"Kay, I'll go then."

Then Y/N vanished into the air.

Quiinn wipe away the remaining tears and ran up to them. "Guys, y'all late. The party is about to start."

"Sorry, we're so focused on painting the roses." Ace let out a small laugh.

One lf the Heartslabyul student clear his throat. "Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!"

 "Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!"