I woke up by the sound someone knocking on my door again. And I found out I was cuddling Deuce like a koala.

"Ah...today's the unbirthday party." I groggily sat up with Deuce hand still wrapped around my waist.

"Deuce, Deuce~" I poke his cheek.

Still didn't wake up.

"Deucey~ wakey, wakey, it's time for school." I followed that one meme guy.

Wait, I don't think we have school today. Well, that just ruined the joke.

"Q–Qu..inn.." Deuce mumble in his sleep. "Deuce, if you miss me, wake up. Cuz I'm a real person."

He finally wake up and sat up. His hand still wrapping my waist.

"Today's unbirthday party, get ready. And wake Ace up for me. There's someone banging on my pretty door, I'm gonna check it out." I slowly stand up and pat Deuce head.

"Yes.."

I open the door and damn, the sun is hurting ma goddamn eyes!

"Gah! My eyes!"

"Good morning~!"

Ah, it's Kati-wannabe. He's carefree as always.

"Morning..." I said and cover my eyes from the sun. The light it shone upon me is tooo damn bright. "Come in..." Cater thanked me and went inside to the lounge area.

"How was yesterday’s sleepover~? Did you experience youth fully by playing cards and other games~?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

Ace yawned before answered back. "Good morning, Cater-senpai. Yeah, we played some cards. Grim didn’t know the rules so he kept picking old maid."

"Damn it…! I couldn’t win at all!!" Grim clenched his paw.

That's cute.

"Your face completely shows when you get the joker card, you know?" Deuce stated a fax.

"How bout Quiinn?"

"She..." The two look at me, who was rubbing my eyes.

"Got some very unexplainable luck by her side. Scary..." Ace shivered when remembering the game they had with Quiinn yesterday.

"Yeah, her luck totally unexplainable." Deuce agreed along with Ace.

"It's because I have the power of God and anime on my side!" I said as I make a fighting stance.

"Haha, alright, then, shall we hurry and bring the tarts we made to apologize to Riddle? Oh, actually, I want you to hurry and come with me because we’re lacking man-power for the party." Cater rubbed his head.

"Man-power?" What is that? And I'm not a man. I'm a gorl.

"It’s nothing, I was talking to myself~ Let’s hurry and go to the Unbirthday Party, boys and girl~!" He denied ever talking bout that to us. That's sussy.

🔹

[Heartslabyul Dorm]