You're pregnant but he breaks up with you before you tell him..

HARRY: You walked out of Mothercare with a bag full of baby products, like nappies and little outfits for your soon to be baby girl. And as you suspected, there were more and more paparazzi’s all over the place, which were to be on the front cover of many magazines the next day. What you didn’t suspect, was Harry, who you bumped in to on the way home. “Brilliant,” you hissed to yourself.

“Hi Y/N,” Harry mumbled, his eyes fixed on the shopping bags in your hands.

“Hello,” you said back.

“How are you doing?” Harry asked.

“Look, Harry, you’ve stopped me for a reason, what is it?” you asked, not really in the mood for something to argue about.

“The thing that you had to tell me..on that day..remember..um..was it that you were pregnant?” Harry asked, feeling a little nervous and shaken.

“Yeah…it was,” you admitted. Harry took a deep breath and looked sick.

“And I broke up with you,” he said to himself. You felt a little teary.

“Mmmyeah. I mean, when you said you had something to say, I didn’t realise it was going to be so…um..yeah.”

“Y/N, that explains a lot, it wasn’t the arguments that tore us apart, that made you sick, it was the pregnancy..” Harry said, finally understanding.

“Yep,” you nodded. There was a very awkward silence.

“Takemeback!” you both said at the same time, making each other smile.

“Okay,” you said again, in sync with one another. Harry put his hands on your now growing stomach before he leant in and kissed you, with so much passion and love that you could only drop your bags and smile into the kiss as paparazzi went crazy around you both.

LIAM: He sat there, in the cafe, very confused. He had assumed that you were going to break up with him…and obviously, apparantly not. Your sister, who had actually come along to see Liam’s reaction to the good news, witnessed the break up and decided to go and talk to him about everything. “Liam? Are you alright?” she asked.

“Nope, I feel like I just broke up with Y/N for no reason..but every man knows that the whole we need to talk line is a bad one!” Liam exclaimed, really failing to defend himself.

“Do you want to know why my sister actually called you here?” your sister asked.

“Yes please,” Liam whispered.

“She’s pregnant, Liam!” your sister said. Liam’s face looked like it was melted as the reality dawned onto him.

“Ah. Brilliant…uh…I feel like I need to text Y/N,” Liam said sadly.

“Ya think?” your sister sighed. Liam took out his phone and sent you a text. ‘Y/N, i am so sorry, ignore everything I said. I love you so much and i know that we are ready to have a baby together okay? meet me back at the cafe and we can talk this through properly? xoxxx’ And of course, you text back ‘of course. i love you too xx’

LOUIS: You and Louis had met through friends. Therefore, when it was a mutual friend of yours birthday party, there was no doubt that you were going to see each other. You were pretty much near your due date, but decided to go anyway. When Louis saw you, though, he avoided you completely. You couldn’t dear with it, when you started feeling pains you needed his assistance, this was his baby after all. You caught him eventually. “Louis, I’m in pain, and whether we are together right now or not, I need you to help me to deliver this baby because I’m pretty sure it’s coming,” you hissed at him. Louis rolled his eyes at you.

“That would be different if it was my child in the first place,” he said.

“What the hell are you talking about, of course this is your baby!” you exclaimed loudly, but no one else heard because the music was blaring.

“Then why is it that there are pictures of you everywhere after we broke up of you with this mysterious baby bump?” Louis asked.
“What kind of question is that?! Lou, when I organised that lunch date with us, what day was it?” you asked,

“Fathers day,” Louis said slowly, fixing his hair. Then it dawned on him. “Oh SHOOT. Y/N I AM SO SORRY, okay we’re not breaking up, you know I love you, I mean oh my god you’re about to have our baby, what, I’m not ready this is not good, help me, I can’t breathe!” Louis seriously started to freak out.

“LOUIS TOMLINSON! SHUT UP AND GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!” you shouted, and Louis nodded and gulped, picking you up bridal styles into the car to take you and help you deliver your baby.

NIALL: You and Niall stood there facing eachother, not wanting to say anything more or anything less than what was already said, but you couldn’t, you had to tell Nial that he was the father of your baby. So you just decided to say it. “YOU’RETHEFATHEROFMYBABY!” you exclaimed, covering your mouth with your hand straight afterwards. Niall just blinked at you, not knowing if you were telling the truth or not. “Are you pregnant?” Niall asked, walking up to you and placing his hands on your waist.

“Yeah, I am, Niall, but don’t worry about it, I’ll manage on my own,” you said bravely, trying not to make a big deal out of something not worth making a big deal out of. Niall leant in and kissed you softly.

“Baby, now you’ve told me, that explains this rough patch we’re going through. Don’t worry about it? That’s my child too, of course I’m gonna worry about it! Will you forgive me?”

“Of course Niall..I mean, why wouldn’t I?”

“Next time, just try and tell me as soon as you find out, please?” Niall asked. You giggled and nodded, looking forward to starting this family already.

Zayn: You were panicking, having a panic attack in fact. Now Zayn had gone, how were you going to cope on your own? You decided that the best thing to do was to go to bed and sleep it all off, so you got up and all of the torn papers fell off your lap onto the floor, and went to bed. When you woke up, Zayn was there, tears falling down his face onto his own lap. You didn’t expect him to be there, but you definitley didn’t expect him to be crying. “Z-Zayn? You’re back again,” you said, your voice hurting after screaming for so long. Zayn nodded.

“Yeah..”

“Why are you cryin’?” you asked sitting up a little straighter. He showed you the paper that he had stuck back together with sellotape, and you saw that it was your results paper from the doctors earlier on.

“We’re…pregnant?” he said shakily, more tears dripping down.

“Well…yeah. But who cares, I thought you were leaving anyway..it doesn’t matter. You wondered why everything was an argument? Well maybe then we’re not even ready to have a baby!” you said sadly, now crying as well.

“No! No baby please, I didn’t even mean to, I’m so sorry! Please let me be in my baby’s life, we can work together on this, I swear I’ll be yours forever, I’ll help in anyway possible!” Zayn said truthfully. You looked at him and then nodded, suddenly smiling, kissing Zayn because you two were really about to do this!