You catch him cheating (Part One)

Harry: Harry and the boys had been away on tour for the past three months. You talked on the phone with him every night during the first few weeks, but as time went on, you lost touch. But the day he returned to Europe was finally here. He texted you this morning asking if you were going to pick him up from the airport. You lied and said that you would be out of town until morning. Instead you stayed at the apartment you two shared and invited your twenty closest friends to welcome him home. He was going to be so surprised. You knew he was probably really angry at you for not showing up at the airport, but that would change when he finally realized why. “Okay everybody hide!” You yelled loudly so the crowd could hear you. “His car just pulled up.” Your friends all hid behind different objects of furniture as you turned off the light. “Don’t yell “SURPRISE” until after he turns the light on!” You said. The apartment was completely silent for two minutes, but you finally heard the elevator ding. You heard two quiet voices talking outside the door. You recognized Harry’s voice, but not the other person’s. Must be Niall or one of the boys. The door flung open but the light stayed off. “Babe, I told you she’s out of town.” Harry slurred his words. You could tell he was drunk and the light from the hallway streamed into the room. You could make out who the other person was. A blonde girl dressed in a tight dress was kissing Harry, in YOUR apartment. Your heart skipped a beat as you witnessed the boy you’ve been dating for a year and a half kissing another girl. The girl laughed a little as Harry turned the light on. Everyone who was hiding stood up awkwardly and a few mumbled “Surprise…” Harry looked straight at you and saw your tears. “I can explain!” He yelled a little too loud. But you ran straight passed him and the blonde and drove away from the apartment.

Niall: You and Niall had just gotten into a huge fight about him partying too much. You wanted him to stay home with you tonight because you weren’t feeling well. After your fight, he stormed off. Probably to another party, you thought. You spent your night watching movies and eating soup. You called Niall three times but he never answered. It was almost two in the morning now, and you weren’t sure if Niall was going to come home before morning. That’s it. He can’t keep treating you like this. You hopped off the couch and drove to Niall’s favorite club, still wearing your sweats. You enter the club and receive weird looks for your attire, but you storm past all the drunk clubbers and straight to the back to see Niall hooking up with some random drunk girl. He realized you were standing there a minute later. You felt the tears brim your eyes as you turn and run to the girl’s room. Someone banged loudly on the door for ten whole minutes, but you just sat on the sink and cried until it stopped.

Zayn: You were on twitter on you phone while your boyfriend Zayn sat across from you at the breakfast table. Your mentions were blowing up. You usually ignore them, but today there were more than usual so you wanted to know what was going on. The first tweet to you said “Sorry that your boyfriend is a cheater. :/ I liked having you be apart of the 1D family. Hope you two work it out.” You rolled your eyes. You see tweets like this all the time, and they are never real. You saw about twenty more tweets that said something very similar. You finally found one with a picture attached. You opened it up and almost choked on your tea. You looked again at you iPhone to see a picture of Zayn kissing his ex. You knew the photo was recent because Zayn’s most recent tattoo on his arm was evident in the picture. You looked up to see Zayn smiling at you. “What’s up?” He asked. You turned your phone around to reveal the picture to him. His smile faded instantly. “Babe, that was taken when I was still with my ex. Like a year ago.” He put on a small smile, but you could tell he was nervous. “Then why is the tattoo you got a month ago right there on your arm?” You asked, tears threatening to fall. He covered his face in his hands and began frantically apologizing. You stood up, not wanting to hear it. You were too angry to think straight, and you picked up your tea and threw in right in his face as you turned and ran away.

Liam: Liam and you have been together for only two weeks now. Your relationship moved very quickly after he broke up with his old girlfriend. All your friends tried to convince you not to date him right away because they thought you were just his rebound. You were sure that you and Liam had a deep connection that no one else understood. You and a friend named Sally got into a huge fight over the issue last night and you swore to never talk to her again. Liam had been nothing but a perfect gentlemen the past two weeks. You were a little worried however, because last night he was out later than usual, and you knew he wasn’t with the boys because you were texting Harry all night. When you woke up this morning, you called Liam but he didn’t answer. Suddenly you were nervous. Was he hurt? Next, you saw a new video message from Sally. You opened it up, angrily. You should have just blocked her number. You watched the video and saw Liam kissing his old girlfriend. The tears streamed down your face as you packed your bags and caught a train out of town.

Louis: Last night, you caught Louis hooking up with another girl at a night club. This morning, you walked up to the boys’ apartment to pick up your stuff. There was no way you would stay with Louis after he cheated on you. Liam opened the door and hugged you. He didn’t realize you were crying, so you walked past him into Louis’ room. He was stiill sleeping, thankfully, and probably really badly hungover. You began to take your clothes and belongings out of the closet. “Babe?” You heard him ask. You turned around to look at him. “Why are you crying, love.” “Do you remember last night?” You asked. “Not really. I have a massive headache. Did we get in a fight. Oh wait, we did! I remember you screaming at me. I’m sorry for whatever I did. Now can we kiss and make up?” He looked up at you and smiled. “Kiss the girl from last night. Cause I am so done with you. Cheater.” You stormed out of the room and the boys finally realized you were upset. You ran straight into Niall’s arms and spilled the whole story to them.