"What?" Colson lifted his head and narrowed his eyes at her.

"What? Kells you're trippin, I Just know know you don't feel that way."

"I do." Colson rolled his eyes.

"No you don't." Kiana

"I do..."

"Yeah you act like you hate my ass sometimes, so that's...confusing, like we're friends but sometimes you treat me like I'm just another bitch, damn you said it yourself." Kiana frowned as she processed her thoughts.

"Yeah." Colson leaned back on the sofa with his eyes closed to relieve how stressed out he felt.

"I need a second, I'll be back." Kiana said as she quickly rushed upstairs.

She jumped at the sight of what seemed to be a freshly showered Pete putting on a t-shirt.

"You're buggin, why'd you jump like that?" He chuckled.

Kiana shrugged in response as she got
some of her clothes out so she could go get a shower.

"Is it cool if I take off the bandage or whatever so I can shower?"

Pete nodded yes and stayed quiet. He caught the girl by her arm before she got in the en-suite.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?" Kiana narrowed her eyes.

"I need to tell you something." Pete answered.

"Hell no. I know y'all playing with me, I'm taking my damn shower."

A small smile crept onto Pete's face.

"Are you good? I didn't even say anything." He chuckled at the way Kiana put her finger up to his lips and ducked under his arm to walk into the bathroom.

.......................

"Damn!" Kiana shouted as she open the bathroom door to see Pete right in front of it.

"You're so jumpy today?" Pete mumbled as he took the first aid kit out of her hand.

Pete scanned her up down, she was wearing an oversized graphic t-shirt with a pair of loose shorts.

"So what happened yesterday? You were high as shit." He mumbled once again as Kiana sat on the bed and lifted up her leg.

"My own head was fucking with me, I can't explain it, I needed a release." 

"I know shits been weird with us but you know no matter what me and Kells have your back."

"Yeah...thanks." The girl sighed.

Pete continued to wrap the girl's leg and playfully planted a kiss on it when she giggled he continued to plant small kisses on any bit exposed skin until he was inches away from her lips.

He kissed her passionately and she kissed him back, the thought of what Kells told her earlier made her pull away.

"What's up?" He said with a smile on his face.

Pete pouted playfully and cocked his head to the side, trying to get a smile out of Kiana.

"We can't." She said as she looked down at the floor.

"Kiki this is different, I want you, we can't hook up on and off for this long and not y'know...try the whole dating thing out." He gave the girl a hug that she shrugged out of when she realised what she was doing.

"Damn." He mumbled under his breath.

"So what was the other thing you wanted to talk about?" The girl said as she tried to maintain some space between her and Pete.

"I don't love any female outside my closest family, but I-"

"Don't, don't say it." Kiana huffed.

"Kiana I-"

"Pete I will fuck you up, don't say it. I'm serious."  She rolled her eyes.

"Why? you don't have to do anything about it." He shrugged.

"You need to go downstairs, and talk with Kells, I'm not dealing with this bullshit."

"Kiana? What did I-"

"I've gone from feeling lonely and depressed, to spiralling and waking up embarrassed and confused....and now? I'm extremely stressed! This is an impossible situation, go downstairs!!" Kiana shouted she didn't mean to let her emotion out as anger but unfortunately for Pete that's exactly what she did.

She started to push him towards the door, only for Colson to come rushing into the room.

"The fuck? What did you do?" He frowned at Pete.

"I didn't do shit, it was you! What did you do huh?" Pete frowned.

"Are you fucking dumb she flipped out up here! And you're asking me that?!"  Kells rolled his eyes.

"Well why is she-"

"What's wrong?"

"Run that back, you've both got me acting like this...okayy?" Kiana huffed.

"Do you want me to tell you I hate you instead? It's okayy for you to reject me y'know, I don't know why-"

"Same...I guess." Kells shrugged.

"Wait what?" Pete snapped his head to look at Kells.

"I..."